Ok, The Wonderful 101 does not look very good you guys.

#51Tauro_FcPosted 2/5/2013 7:37:45 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
The only problem to me so far is the stupid name. Should have stuck with P-101

I agree. P-100 sounds like something that's going to be action packed, while the wonderful 101 sounds like a fairy tale game for little girls (not that there is anything wrong with that).
#52Poopcorn13Posted 2/5/2013 7:41:10 AM
Jobocan posted...
Poopcorn13 posted...
Anyway TC, it just sounds like you're not a fan of crowd-control gameplay.

It's not "crowd control" gameplay, why do people keep saying that? It's an action game in the style of Bayonetta and the good DMC games. And, again, it's great, the Project P-100 demo I played was tons of fun.

I know it's an action game, I can tell. But it has crowd control elements which is what seems to bother TC.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#53bleedingelitePosted 2/5/2013 8:05:12 AM
I think it looks pretty good.
#54FlashZephyrPosted 2/5/2013 8:14:59 AM
I am very excited for this game, one of the reasons I got a WiiU.
---
Every story must have an ending...
#55Dersu_UzalaPosted 2/5/2013 8:22:56 AM

Unwise to buy a system for a game without a solid release date. Lots of people got burned buying a 3DS for Mega Man Legends 3.
#56FlashZephyrPosted 2/5/2013 8:44:10 AM
Dersu_Uzala posted...

Unwise to buy a system for a game without a solid release date. Lots of people got burned buying a 3DS for Mega Man Legends 3.

I didn't buy the WiiU for this game only, lot's of other games too. But I understand what you mean.
---
Every story must have an ending...
#57trenkenPosted 2/5/2013 8:57:43 AM(edited)
AdamLazaruso posted...
I've heard a lot of hype about this game and just checked it out and I do not like the look of it at all. I like the idea of playing as a load of different superheroes and all that but the gameplay doesn't look like anything great - it actually reminds me of the sort of thing you might see in a budget PS1 title.

What do you all reckon?

Im not going to judge the gameplay until I PLAY it, but what I will judge is the graphics. I like the 60fps, it looks super smooth which is great, but I think the graphics themselves are lame. Not just the boring visual style which makes it look like it should be on the DS, but the overall quality is not impressive for a 2013 game on a new system.

I dont know about anyone else, but I sure expected a hell of a lot more.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#58Bahamut_10thPosted 2/5/2013 8:50:22 AM
mcsmellington posted...
Gencoil posted...
You sure you guys aren't just judging the game unfairly because it has a cartoony style? I've been noticing this a lot with games in recent years, people tend to shy away from stuff like that. Everyone wants realism these days.

Is that why Ni No Kuni is topping the charts?

Ni No Kuni had Ghibli's name to make people go 'omgawd masterpiece' before there was even any gameplay trailer.
#59genlockPosted 2/5/2013 8:58:30 AM
I think it looks good, and in fact because of the gameplay.
This looks interesting and fun and hopefully innovative.
In fact, the only complaint I could see about it is the graphics and tech specs on it, which aren't bad anyways.
---
Are we not drawn onward, we few? Drawn onward to new era?
#60Oni_TaedoPosted 2/5/2013 9:09:34 AM
No, it doesn't look good.

It looks...

Wait for it....

VIEWTIFUL!
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.