So I showed my brother the trailer for X.

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 2/5/2013 4:01:52 AM
His jaw nearly hit the floor.

Mine did too, this is coming from two guys who barely played Nintendo at all in the Wii gen.
---
I knew we forgot someone... you
#2PedroMontanaPosted 2/5/2013 4:05:02 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
Mine did too, this is coming from two guys who barely played Nintendo at all in the Wii gen.

You should try Xenoblade.
---
No More Heroes
#3CrysianiaPosted 2/5/2013 4:07:49 AM(edited)
We'll ye, its one of the few games id buy a wii u console for (though i won't actually).
Xenoblade/last story were the only games i liked on wii.

Its always a good thing to see atleast one nintendo dev push forward.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#4KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:07:53 AM
PedroMontana posted...

I just started to play Xenoblade, I'm having a hard time because I don't know where the sidequests are telling me to go, do they show on the map because im not seeing them.
---
I knew we forgot someone... you
#5Oni_TaedoPosted 2/5/2013 4:09:46 AM
It does look impressive, doesn't it.

I was actually staggered by it when I first saw it, and I was never all that impressed with visuals, even as a kid. But at this, I'm moderately amazed. It looks better than almost every PS3 or 360 game that's out at the moment.

*Nice Kirbyfan9 clone that's hiding in my basement, licking an ice cream lid and picking it's nose with a cordless drill* "Nuuu it dofen't, it kent wook gewd, beacuase, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's on a intenbo convole. And anyfing on a intenbo convole iff bat."

Shut up, you laboratory recall! And sit in the wine cellar, or no pus cookies for you later!
*throws copy of the Necronomicon at the clone*

It's still smarter and more intelligible than the actual Nice Kirbyfan9.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#6masa8munePosted 2/5/2013 4:10:00 AM
PedroMontana posted...

I just started to play Xenoblade, I'm having a hard time because I don't know where the sidequests are telling me to go, do they show on the map because im not seeing them.

hmm im sure you have some sidequest list somewhere i just forgot where.
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.
#7SoeroahPosted 2/5/2013 4:16:08 AM
PedroMontana posted...

No, one of my biggest complaints about Xenoblade is also one of the big plusses; it doesn't tell you where to go for most quests, encouraging you to explore.

I have to use a guide for a fair number of quests really.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#8TalesRevenantPosted 2/5/2013 4:30:24 AM
It's impressive but if you've seen some of the high end games on PS3, it pales in comparison. I'm not sure why everyone is praising the graphics so much. Might just be a Nintendo thing.
---
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni
#9HungoverHero777Posted 2/5/2013 4:43:11 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...

I was actually staggered by it when I first saw it, and I was never all that impressed with visuals, even as a kid. But at this, I'm moderately amazed. It looks better than almost every PS3 or 360 game that's out at the moment.

*Nice Kirbyfan9 clone that's hiding in my basement, licking an ice cream lid and picking it's nose with a cordless drill* "Nuuu it dofen't, it kent wook gewd, beacuase, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's on a intenbo convole. And anyfing on a intenbo convole iff bat."

Shut up, you laboratory recall! And sit in the wine cellar, or no pus cookies for you later!

7/10.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#10Oni_TaedoPosted 2/5/2013 4:46:31 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...

7/10.

I was going to go the low-brow route, and make a Vita joke, but that's easier than Paris Hilton, so I figured I'd refrain.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.