Mass Effect 3 semi-review and impressions on the Wii U

#11nonexistingheroPosted 2/5/2013 11:06:44 AM
I know this topic is about Mass Effect 3, but for some reason my mind kept picturing you playing Dead Space 3...
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#12Oni_TaedoPosted 2/5/2013 11:07:33 AM
Voelger posted...
Oni, what games have you really enjoyed? I only own Mario and ME on wii u so far.

I am thinking of getting either
Trine 2- looks good, but worried about the story

Darksiders 2- this is the game I will probably get next

The cave- but it has no gamepad only play, major turn off

I actually don't own a Wii U myself, but my roommate does, so I haven't gotten to spend much time with it.

And most of the games for the U, I already own (I actually intend on buying them again, once I do get my Wii U).

If you like Zelda, I highly suggest Darksiders 2. It's like Zelda and God of War high-fived each other, and had a baby.

Trine 2 is really good too. So you cannot go wrong with it. It feels a bit like Castlevania. The good ones. Before Symphony of the Night.

Have not played The Cave yet, it doesn't interest me.

Out of the U games I've played though, I'd say NSMBU, ZombiU, and Rayman Legends (the demo alone makes it worth buying) are the some of the top stuff you can get on it right now. I'm also thinking of getting Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2, as the first one wasn't half bad, for a Dynasty Warriors game.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#13hellbringherPosted 2/5/2013 11:21:46 AM
Voelger posted...
Bump... What no one cares about non-doom threads on this board?

No one cares because you are whining. Also review a game from last gen next time.
---
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.
#14omescythePosted 2/5/2013 11:30:51 AM
its a bit odd that you get the wii u version over the 360 considering you played the first 2 on the 360.
#15Oni_TaedoPosted 2/5/2013 11:48:43 AM(edited)
hellbringher posted...
Voelger posted...
Bump... What no one cares about non-doom threads on this board?

No one cares because you are whining. Also review a game from last gen next time.

Asking an honest question is whining?

Just wondering, would asking the GoW devs to make Ascension harder, be considered whining?
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#16Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:13:01 PM
I picked the wii U version becuase of the gamepad only play. The older I get the harder time I find actually playing agmes on my xbox and PC. I could never get access to my tv for long, unless its really late and my wife or son are asleep. Now I can game on the gamepad while my wife sits next to me and hangs out. I took my gaming from like after 11:00 pm to now- in which i game after 7:30. I love it now
---
Recently converted PC gamer- Clevo P150EM, i7 3720QM, 680M, 16 gb DDR3, 128 MSATA, 750 HDD 7200rpm, Pollux 1612- from Mythlogic
#17BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/5/2013 12:50:18 PM
Voelger posted...
I picked the wii U version becuase of the gamepad only play. The older I get the harder time I find actually playing agmes on my xbox and PC. I could never get access to my tv for long, unless its really late and my wife or son are asleep. Now I can game on the gamepad while my wife sits next to me and hangs out. I took my gaming from like after 11:00 pm to now- in which i game after 7:30. I love it now

I completely agree with each point you made even the OP. The versatility of the Wii U seems awesome with the tv or gamepad only play. I think the trollies just whine because some 3rd party games were at launch (which is funny because they complain about 3rd party support). I plan on buying some of those 3rd party games when I buy my Wii U because I didnt play them. There are so many upcoming exclusives that are exciting. I personally want to try Bayonetta 2 because I didnt play the first.
---
Greatness comes from within
#18andrea987Posted 2/5/2013 12:55:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback, man! You actually convinced me to pick up the game! I just have to find it for a decent price (uk) and I'm set. Trine 2? Completely worth it, especially now that the update is available. If you like fantasy, then is a no-brainer. Another game I'm enjoying (pretty much done with it, now) and I can recommend you is Batman AC, if you didn't already played it on 360.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Batman AC, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Trine 2 DC.
#19SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/5/2013 1:03:02 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
See trolls, this is proper feedback, done right.

On topic, I'm glad you enjoyed Mass Effect 3. I couldn't stand it, too much time spent hiding behind walls, and the story just didn't interest me.

See whiny fanboy, this is the kind of topic you should ONLY post in, then. Stop stupidly trying to defend a game company you have nothing invested in and just post in the topics you think are "positive". The fact that you can't handle negative comments directed at a game company shows how pathetic society is becoming.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#20Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:08:05 PM
What is above poster talking about? Awkward....
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10