Mass Effect 3 semi-review and impressions on the Wii U

#21Baha05Posted 2/5/2013 1:10:53 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
See whiny fanboy, this is the kind of topic you should ONLY post in, then. Stop stupidly trying to defend a game company you have nothing invested in and just post in the topics you think are "positive". The fact that you can't handle negative comments directed at a game company shows how pathetic society is becoming.

We now observe the hypocrite known as Chris, notice how he calls fanboys whiny and yet goes on a tantrum like a 5 year old would.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#22spikejetedPosted 2/5/2013 2:44:37 PM
Baha05 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
See whiny fanboy, this is the kind of topic you should ONLY post in, then. Stop stupidly trying to defend a game company you have nothing invested in and just post in the topics you think are "positive". The fact that you can't handle negative comments directed at a game company shows how pathetic society is becoming.

We now observe the hypocrite known as Chris, notice how he calls fanboys whiny and yet goes on a tantrum like a 5 year old would.

Chris answers the "see trolls" comment making sure it is known that he is a troll.

He is a troll, so I can see why he would make sure to post on that.

However, You V something, sorry, seem to feel the same way about the Wii U's functionality as I do. It has changed the way I am currently gaming. Taking the Gamepad upstairs to my room when my old lady want to cut out the lights is just one reason to love the Wii U.

Also, the MiiVerse is a sweet gaming community that (albeit) is heavily modded but . Which, as you can tell, is not the case here. Where the troll run rampant and you cannot even flame them off the site without, yourself, getting modded.

I have Mass Effect 3 on the U. We should hook up for some multiplayer. I haven't even tried it
yet. As for the campaign, I am really digging the story, but I wish there was a harder difficulty to start off in as it seems too easy right now.

Dude, the Batman Arkham City's gamepad function is equally as cool but you can't just hit a buton the switch it like ME3. Buuuuuut. If you want to see how cool the dual screen functionality can be check that game out. It is awesome.

Trine 2 has an alright story but the gameplay is really original. Plus the game looks like a JR Tolkien Novel.

Warriors Orochi plays just like the other consoles except the pad play and split screen no longer has to split the screen. The same goes for BLOPs 2. It's easy to get spoiled by it.

I am expecting great things from Ninty this gen.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#23ChipChippersonPosted 2/5/2013 4:11:33 PM
ME3 was great on the U. It's all I played for about a week until I beat it. The climax was a bit too pew pew pew for my tastes but the game itself was fun and ran great.

I had also played the first 2 on the 360.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.