So Disappointed

#11ZimbabweBobPosted 2/5/2013 8:39:48 AM
so you bought 6 games and they lasted you a week?you're either ADD or full of crap...I'm leaning towards the latter.
---
You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.
NNID: ZimbabweBob
#12TheMassa187(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:50:44 AM
If something isnt fun I'm not gonna force myself to play it. That is the point of playing games is to have fun correct? And 2 of the games i played through completely (Super Mario and Sonic Racing) within that time period.
#13Virus66Posted 2/5/2013 8:51:25 AM
You sound like you are assuming that games will never come TC. Have you never bought a console in its launch period? We got a bunch of games starting to be released starting this month with Rayman and followed up by Lego City and Monster Hunter 3U. The Nintendo Direct kinda proved more for this year and next year plus E3 will be coming in a few months and that is bound to have even more games for release by the end of the year. All consoles are a little barren around launch. PS3 was empty for nearly a year. 360 had a pretty sizable drought as well. No console is exempt from this
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#14TheMassa187(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:00:30 AM
Virus66 posted...
You sound like you are assuming that games will never come TC. Have you never bought a console in its launch period?

LOL! Ive owned every home console since the nes at or right around launch and the only ones i havent played consistently throughout launch until next gen have been the Wii and Wii U. i guess i was so disappointed in the Wii i thought they couldnt possibly disappoint this time around.
#15Virus66Posted 2/5/2013 9:07:12 AM
TheMassa187 posted...
Virus66 posted...
You sound like you are assuming that games will never come TC. Have you never bought a console in its launch period?

LOL! Ive owned every home console since the nes at or right around launch and the only ones i havent played consistently throughout launch until next gen have been the Wii and Wii U. i guess i was so disappointed in the Wii i thought they couldnt possibly disappoint this time around.

If that's true, then you should be no stranger to shortages in game releases. EVERY console does this.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#16Rasputin77Posted 2/5/2013 10:20:56 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Negative opinions aren't really allowed here. Sorry.

Hahaha... so true.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#17geneticsftwPosted 2/5/2013 10:39:02 AM
ZimbabweBob posted...
so you bought 6 games and they lasted you a week?you're either ADD or full of crap...I'm leaning towards the latter.

This
---
Sweet
#18Jaime_BennPosted 2/5/2013 10:47:21 AM
I have 4 games, and I'm not even close to being done with any of them...
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#19_Sovereign_Posted 2/5/2013 10:50:41 AM
geneticsftw posted...
ZimbabweBob posted...

This

agreed
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#20NiftyManZPosted 2/5/2013 10:54:17 AM
I bought 2 games (3 with the nland bundle) and I am not done them. Got the system on day three US release. What about the demos? Surely they will keep you busy for a bit...

Also, since when are console releases full of high quality and heavy time consuming games that would keep someone that played 6 games in 1 week occupied?
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)