Skylanders Swap Force coming to Wii U

#11DeathSoul2000Posted 2/5/2013 9:19:04 AM
i hope acti burns themselves out with this dumb fad. they've already done pretty good job of that with the series 2 figs, overpriced giants and lightcores.
#12IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 9:20:01 AM
Yeaaaah it does get excessive. Any word on the S2 sidekicks?
#13Virus66(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:23:00 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Yeaaaah it does get excessive. Any word on the S2 sidekicks?

Not officially, no.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#14IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 9:26:05 AM
Another Frito thing then I'm guessing.

Don't think S2 Wrecking Ball or Spyro are out either.
#15Virus66(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:28:53 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Another Frito thing then I'm guessing.

Don't think S2 Wrecking Ball or Spyro are out either.

Ninjini, Spyro, Wrecking Ball, Slam Bam and some of the Lightcore variants are not officially out yet... as far as I know. They are probably in the next wave.
---
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#16Oni_TaedoPosted 2/5/2013 9:31:40 AM
Yeah, still not touching it.

Sounds pretty cool though.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#17Virus66(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:40:55 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Yeah, still not touching it.

Sounds pretty cool though.

Yeah, I can't blame you for staying away. It can be a HUGE money sink if you are not prepared
---
#18pikachupwnagePosted 2/5/2013 10:46:18 AM
Skylanders is to damn expensive.

Waiting until a can nab a starter pack for 40$ or less with everything included before I jump on the bandwagon.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#19Virus66(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:47:44 AM
pikachupwnage posted...

Waiting until a can nab a starter pack for 40$ or less with everything included before I jump on the bandwagon.

Target was doing a ton of promotions for a while. I think they still do on occasion. I got the Wii U starter pack for $40 bucks plus they had BOGO on all Skylanders. I snagged quite a few that way lol
---
#20IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 10:59:00 AM

Black Friday says hi~