My Wii U have been problems with freezes too many times

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My Wii U have been problems with freezes too many times

User Info: deeringer007

deeringer007
3 years ago#1
I always restart with power plug when the power on/off is not working. My Wii U is basic set. Something wrong with my Wii U console.

User Info: Just-Saiyan

Just-Saiyan
3 years ago#2
There's nothing wrong with your Wii U.
It's doing what it was built for

User Info: deeringer007

deeringer007
3 years ago#3
ok thanks

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
3 years ago#4
What want us do about it?
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
3 years ago#5
lmao

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
3 years ago#6
It's normal. My Wii u freezes from time to time using Hulu.

Just unplug it and replug as intended. I guess Nintendo will fix the issue later when the major os update is done.
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
3 years ago#7
My Wii U froze once. And definitely I was at fault.

A friend and me (I?) were at my place, we wanted to go to our workgroup christmas party. I wanted to show him my newest item, the Wii U. I started it and wanted to show him Tekken, until I realized we had to go now and to get the Bus.

I tried to power off my wii U while Tekken was on the loading screen. Already one milisecond after pressing the button I realized how stupid that move was. I should have waited at least 5 seconds till the loading is finished. Well, obviously the system Froze and nothing worked anymore, so I had to 'hard reset' it via powerplug.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My Wii U have been problems with freezes too many times

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived