What's wrong with my Wii-u?

#1Bishop9800Posted 2/5/2013 9:13:52 AM
It's not reading my disk. ANY DISK. I put a music cd in and it says that the disk could not be read. Its not reading any of my Wii games. Anyone else have this problem? Any advise?
---
I don't have to insult you. I have proven that you are a hypocrite and a fool. That's not insulting you, that's exposing you.
PSN-Bishop9800
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 2/5/2013 9:16:07 AM
well of course it won't read a music cd, it doesn't play them. and i hope you know you have to go to the wii menu app to play wii discs.
#3Virus66Posted 2/5/2013 9:16:46 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
well of course it won't read a music cd, it doesn't play them. and i hope you know you have to go to the wii menu app to play wii discs.

This. Ether go into Wii Mode to try a Wii game or try using a Wii U disc.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#4IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 9:21:55 AM
Sadly Nintendo was too cheap to even spring for CD playback, I know, it's ridiculous.
#5icarus231Posted 2/5/2013 9:23:31 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sadly Nintendo was too cheap to even spring for CD playback, I know, it's ridiculous.

Buy a stereo if you want to play a cd
#6DeathSoul2000Posted 2/5/2013 9:24:03 AM
icarus231 posted...

typical nintendrone logic.
#7RahzarXPosted 2/5/2013 9:24:37 AM

Other machines in your house do that, do you need another?

Do you not have a computer? Or an Mp3 player? Or a stereo? Or a surround sound system?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#8Bishop9800(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:25:13 AM

Sadly, your trolling is getting real pitiful. I know it's ridiculous.
---
I don't have to insult you. I have proven that you are a hypocrite and a fool. That's not insulting you, that's exposing you.
PSN-Bishop9800
#9IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 9:25:15 AM
icarus231 posted...

typical nintendrone logic.

"Buy a stereo if you want to play a CD"
"Buy a DVD player if you want to play a DVD"
"Buy a bluray player if you want to play a bluray"
"What do you mean the PS3 can do all of those and play games? That's madness!"
#10Virus66Posted 2/5/2013 9:25:23 AM

People still use CDs? O_o
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?