What's wrong with my Wii-u?

#41zetsuclonePosted 2/5/2013 10:52:12 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sadly Nintendo was too cheap to even spring for CD playback, I know, it's ridiculous.

Buy a stereo if you want to play a cd

typical nintendrone logic.

/thread but when ninty enables mp3 playback in a later firmware itll be the best thing ever to them. watch.
---
I can transform
#42RahzarXPosted 2/5/2013 10:53:24 AM
zetsuclone posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Sadly Nintendo was too cheap to even spring for CD playback, I know, it's ridiculous.

/thread but when ninty enables mp3 playback in a later firmware itll be the best thing ever to them. watch.

Okay, so DONT add things you want. Got it.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#43IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 10:54:20 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
icarus231 posted...

It's called flipflopping. They did it back in the N64/GCN to Wii days. They used to brag about "extreme graphics", yet when the Wii came around it was "who cares about graphics we like gameplay!"
#44RahzarXPosted 2/5/2013 10:54:47 AM
Again: You are arguing for less functionality. I get it, you are doing one of those "ironic jokester" accounts. It's cool, we get it.

I'm arguing that I want mini-disc playback in all game consoles.

That's MORE functionality.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#45jon davisPosted 2/5/2013 10:55:46 AM
Are any of you going to help the TC at all, or continue to argue like children?

He said he tried Wii mode to no avail, and he was completely ignored.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#46RahzarXPosted 2/5/2013 10:56:14 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
icarus231 posted...

It's called flipflopping. They did it back in the N64/GCN to Wii days. They used to brag about "extreme graphics", yet when the Wii came around it was "who cares about graphics we like gameplay!"

I don't think you understand how technology works.

We're at a stage where graphics are expensive and even Sony and Microsoft have said that they should be focused on software.

Back in the 90's graphics WERE cool.

It must be nice to be that ignorant.
---
#47IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 10:56:17 AM
Again: You are arguing for less functionality. I get it, you are doing one of those "ironic jokester" accounts. It's cool, we get it.

lol
#48sonicsonicPosted 2/5/2013 10:57:08 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
icarus231 posted...

...And a Sony Exec said that the PS3 will never feature anything like the lollypop Wii remote... then they made one.
#49RahzarXPosted 2/5/2013 10:57:31 AM

lol

Stop laughing at me and give me my goddamn mini-disc playback! Do you know how many home-movies I'm never going to get to share if my Wii U doesn't play mini-discs!!!???
---
#50IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 11:01:16 AM
...And a Sony Exec said that the PS3 will never feature anything like the lollypop Wii remote... then they made one.

Yep, the company flipflopped on that one, fans didn't though.

lol

Stop laughing at me and give me my goddamn mini-disc playback! Do you know how many home-movies I'm never going to get to share if my Wii U doesn't play mini-discs!!!???

Since I know you're just a jokester you should probably give up, you'll only get small laughs from me :)