What's wrong with my Wii-u?

#51Rasputin77Posted 2/5/2013 10:12:51 AM
Bishop9800 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sadly Nintendo was too cheap to even spring for CD playback, I know, it's ridiculous.

Sadly, your trolling is getting real pitiful. I know it's ridiculous.

Oooh. You took what he said, but kept the same sentence structure, and changed some of the words around to make your own... wow. That's brilliant.

icarus231 posted...
Sadly Nintendo was too cheap to even spring for CD playback, I know, it's ridiculous.

Buy a stereo if you want to play a cd

Ahh, the standard "they didn't include a feature that should be expected in such a machine these days, but that's somehow YOUR fault" response. Fails every time.

Do any of you think before engaging in this "Oh, it's (poster's name here) - I have to respond *this* way" behavior? It's so embarrassing... even out of those of you I don't think deserve air, I'll still agree with a good point when it's made. ;)

icarus231 posted...
Game systems are for games how hard is this for you to understand. Can you play a game on the ps3/360 while listening to a cd. No so it is pointless just like talking ot any of you since you lack the basic cognitive skills to understand the simplest thing.

Right... game systems are for games, AND all the features that have been added (and are - key word here - EXPECTED to be added) to consoles up to this point. Talk about lacking basic cognitive skills... you just sound like an angry little boy.

RahzarX, you're not far behind him. The concept missing in your argument is relevance. Look it up. ;)
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#52IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 10:15:44 AM
Rasputin comes in for the grand slam yet again, though against these guys it's almost too easy.
#53geneticsftwPosted 2/5/2013 10:35:39 AM
RahzarX posted...
Again: You are arguing for less functionality. I get it, you are doing one of those "ironic jokester" accounts. It's cool, we get it.

I'm arguing that I want mini-disc playback in all game consoles.

That's MORE functionality.

lol

Stop laughing at me and give me my goddamn mini-disc playback! Do you know how many home-movies I'm never going to get to share if my Wii U doesn't play mini-discs!!!???

Already have a stand alone unit for mini-disc play back.... that must make me a mini-drone.
---
Sweet
#54icarus231Posted 2/5/2013 10:38:55 AM
Rasputin comes in for the grand slam yet again, though against these guys it's almost too easy.

He is as clueless as you
#55DeathSoul2000Posted 2/5/2013 10:41:02 AM
icarus231 posted...

He is as clueless as you

i guess he must be really clueless, considering how bright you are.
#56geneticsftwPosted 2/5/2013 10:43:22 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
icarus231 posted...

He is as clueless as you

Why?
---
Sweet
#57sonicsonicPosted 2/5/2013 10:45:15 AM
You know what I find funny. Despite the fact that TC seems fairly genuine about his WiiU being broken essentially. The Haters and Fanboys are arguing about CD/DVD playback... You guys are crazy.

For the TC. Sounds like your disc laser is broken. You could try give it a clean, but for it to already of stopped working sounds like you just got a faulty piece of kit, unfortunately. Your best bet would be to get in touch with Nintendo.
#58icarus231Posted 2/5/2013 10:46:29 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
icarus231 posted...

He is as clueless as you

Sorry i guess you are as clueless as both of them too.
#59ish0turfac3Posted 2/5/2013 12:36:39 PM
How weird, my PC doesn't have a disc drive since this is 2013 not 2005.

I think you mean your PC doesn't have a disc drive because you bought it in 1992.

What the hell kind of computer lacks a disc drive? Dude, did you buy a dell?

I, like most people that build our own computers, leave disc drives out because... why would we use one? All of my games are bought digitally, my movies digitally, my music digitally, hell even my OS is loaded onto a USB if I need to reinstall.

Disc Drives on computers died out long ago, you'll see OEMs doing the same when they finally catch up.

I just built my first pc last night. And guess what. It has a disc drive.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#60icarus231Posted 2/5/2013 12:46:29 PM
ish0turfac3 posted...
How weird, my PC doesn't have a disc drive since this is 2013 not 2005.

I think you mean your PC doesn't have a disc drive because you bought it in 1992.

What the hell kind of computer lacks a disc drive? Dude, did you buy a dell?

I, like most people that build our own computers, leave disc drives out because... why would we use one? All of my games are bought digitally, my movies digitally, my music digitally, hell even my OS is loaded onto a USB if I need to reinstall.

Disc Drives on computers died out long ago, you'll see OEMs doing the same when they finally catch up.

I just built my first pc last night. And guess what. It has a disc drive.

I have two on mine one for games and one for music. Now if the wii u had 2 drives and neither played cds id be pissed