Saints Row 4 coming this year

#1IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 9:16:41 AM
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-02-01-koch-media-we-are-not-ambitious-to-be-the-next-thq

Wonder if the Wii U will see a port!
#2jmichaelbpPosted 2/5/2013 9:21:18 AM
I just hope that the game has a better story than 3.
3's story sucked compared to the story in 1 and 2.
Nobody except one character cared about the hyper popular charater's death.
Not even the main character who was his best friend.
Also, the main character was much nicer than he was in 2. I wanted him to be a complete **** to everyone except to his close friends, like in 2 and enjoy torturing people, like in 2.

And bring back 2's character clothes customization, safehouse customization and interactivity with the world.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#3Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:22:35 AM
Saints Row 2 was the better game all around but there were parts of 3 that I did like.
#4KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/5/2013 9:23:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5jmichaelbpPosted 2/5/2013 9:24:37 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Saints Row 2 was the better game all around but there were parts of 3 that I did like.

Me too, I enjoyed the gunplay much more and some missions stood out more.
But 2 was the better game in the end, I'd also say 2's DLCs weren't as half ass as 3's DLCs.
The last single player DLC trolled me along with long time Saints Row fans.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#6Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:26:31 AM
I'm glad I got the SR3 DLCs all for 75% off.
#7jmichaelbpPosted 2/5/2013 9:27:21 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I'm glad I got the SR3 DLCs all for 75% off.

Lucky,
But that's not the reason why I felt trolled.
---