Razors Edge all but confirmed for 360/PS3

#71blankempathyPosted 2/5/2013 2:53:57 PM
silverbullt posted...
blankempathy posted...
silverbullt posted...
blankempathy posted...
silverbullt posted...
No one here said YOU are mad at the game coming out on the other system. What was implied is that YOU are sad for caring about other people's opinion of the Wii U(my opinion in this case).

You're too emotional about the whole thing. Sorry to get you all worked up.

Attacking me personally instead of attacking my actual actions. Yea you've got nothing but petty insults. Its funny that you're on these boards constantly complaining and again here you are acting like its Nintendos fault when in reality its your own. No one made you buy a wii u. You can completely ignore it and go about your day but nope you can't seem to do that.

YOU ARE your actions.
Furthermore, why do you care if someone comes here and bash the Wii U?

You keep getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. Put me on ignore and move on lol.

Except saying Im getting upset when you have no idea if im actually upset or not IS a personal attack based on nothing. I'm simply talking on a forum. Personally I think its pretty funny that you can attribute blame to everyone but your own self. You think I care what you do? Lol no I'm just pointing something out to you because I thought it was funny. I'm having fun here yet you think im upset. You're clearly the one whos got their panties in a bunch since you come on these boards all the time to complain about big bad Nintendo.

Oh hey! Isn't this what you've been doing from the beginning!! Assumptions!

except my posts have been about what I've seen you post on these boards

"Hayashi pretty much comfirmed it back in December i believe on a video interview.

The game i bought my Wii U for and the only one i have. Bye bye Wii U!"

And also your post history full of trolling this board with the usual Nintendo sucks blanket statements. I guess I assumed those facts.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#72GloryChaosPosted 2/5/2013 3:00:52 PM
I wish I had the ability to find topics like this entertaining. I really do. Then it would be fun to visit the Wii U boards more often.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#73BuretsuPosted 2/5/2013 3:26:25 PM
GloryChaos posted...
I wish I had the ability to find topics like this entertaining. I really do. Then it would be fun to visit the Wii U boards more often.

Like icecreamdunwich, who has to change his underwear every time he comes across something even the slightest bit negative about the Wii U.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit