Rumor: Spike Chunsoft has something

#1LeButcherettePosted 2/5/2013 1:00:30 PM
I know what are you going to say, this is a rumor for now and maybe you are not going to believe me but I'm going to leave it here and you are going to return on February 20, ok?
Well, give til the end of March so they can confirm this.

The fact is that Sony wanted to buy Chunsoft and Zero Escape so they could have the trilogy on Vita and PS3, although the company did not want that, in fact they prefered to stay with the franchise as a exclusive for Nintendo, at least the third chapter and the final in the series.

Spike Chunsoft is going to release Zero Escape 3 for the Nintendo Wii U in a bundle with the first two games in an HD remaster . Later they are going to sell them on the eShop as stand alone games.

For the first and second entry they are going to add some cutscenes for the characters to explain the FAQS they had in each game, you probably remember the first interview where they explain A LOT of things, don't you? Same with Virtue's Last Reward.

Nintendo are going to publish the game and help on the marketing, telling that's one of the many mature games coming for their next generation console.

Details on Zero Escape 3 are the characters, this are going to be spoilers if you have not plated the second or first one. Here's the list of them.

Protagonist
Sigma
Phi
Kyle
Junpei
Left
"Luna"
Lotus (fan request)
Aoi (fan request)

So, believe it or not, come here when they announce it so you can hear more from me.
#2SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/5/2013 1:07:04 PM
You not posting a source for your "rumor" makes it nothing more than BS.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#3SSJMarioPosted 2/5/2013 1:16:43 PM
Neber heard of them
---
PSN=bowserkick
#4FenderMasterPosted 2/5/2013 1:24:41 PM(edited)
SSJMario posted...
Neber heard of them

That's because they've never made a great game.

Wii owners loved Shiren the Wanderer though, an old school rogue like. I think their fondness had more to do with those infamous Nintendo game droughts than the quality of their games.

It's kind of like how HVS became famous among Wii owners, not because they make great games, but because they addressed the core audience with hardcore games. That were mediocre at best.
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#5LessermookPosted 2/5/2013 1:29:53 PM
Very interguing. Albeit it's a rumor.
---
One Day you are going to wake up and realize.
#6xXSmash_BrosXxPosted 2/5/2013 1:33:14 PM
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
*cough*
---
NN ID: Zmazh9000
#7blankempathyPosted 2/5/2013 1:44:36 PM
FenderMaster posted...
SSJMario posted...
Neber heard of them

Wii owners loved Shiren the Wanderer though, an old school rogue like. I think their fondness had more to do with those infamous Nintendo game droughts than the quality of their games.

It's kind of like how HVS became famous among Wii owners, not because they make great games, but because they addressed the core audience with hardcore games. That were mediocre at best.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/zero-escape-virtues-last-reward

http://www.metacritic.com/game/ds/nine-hours-nine-persons-nine-doors

While its true none of their games are AAA game and get that kind of attention calling them mediocre is laughable.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#8LeButcherette(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:57:21 PM
I could post this on NeoGaf or my real user account in GameFaqs, but you don't reslly know the power of a company like Nintendo, if they know who am I... I would be in a real BIG BIG problem.

This is my last post til' they reveal the game.

Have a nice tragedy.
#9SkyCrackersPosted 2/5/2013 2:24:48 PM
FenderMaster posted...
SSJMario posted...
Neber heard of them

Let me ask you this: have you ever actually played one of the Zero Escape games? I just got 999 a couple weeks ago, and it's awesome.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
#10Kuebel33Posted 2/5/2013 2:52:04 PM
I actually just played 999 towards the end of last year, and then got Virtue's Last Reward.

Pretty trippy and cool stories, but more like choose your own adventure novels, than games. I''ll buy the 3rd one though.
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, ZombiU, Blops 2, NSMBU