Last gen graphics and horrible 3rd party support does not make the wii u bad

#1HELZEROPosted 2/5/2013 12:52:23 PM
Its a console you play games on. No need to make rules on what makes a good console. Just enjoy the ride.
#2Rasputin77Posted 2/5/2013 12:53:52 PM
I agree. I'm having a ball playing Mappy through the Wii VC.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#3HELZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:07:31 PM
I dont play it because its not a good console. But that doesnt mean its not a good console.
#4Nintendocore64Posted 2/5/2013 1:44:12 PM
It's not a good console. But that doesn't mean it is not a good console.
---
Black 2 FC: - 2194 5853 6207
Name: Lefty
#5spikejetedPosted 2/5/2013 1:48:02 PM
I don't play it because it's a good console. I play it because it is EFFIN SWEEEEET. That and the fact that it is EFFIN SWEEEEEET.

Did I mention that I don't play it because it's not a good console. I play it because it is EFFIN SWEEEEEEEEEEET.

Plus, I think it plays me,

because I'm EFFIN SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#6PSOLavisPosted 2/5/2013 1:55:57 PM
It's a fine console if like myself you own, and are going to continue owning all main consoles. It is to most people going to be a bad console this generation since it will miss out on so many 3rd party games.
#7pearl arowanaPosted 2/5/2013 7:59:43 PM
its ok if you a nintendo fanboy.. who care if the hardware is last gen, weaker than ps3/360.. no 3d party game, etc!

its NINTENDO!
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/5/2013 8:01:02 PM
I'm having a blast with Sonic All Star Racing Transformed..

on my PC

:D
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#9wskingwsPosted 2/5/2013 8:02:37 PM
pearl arowana posted...
its ok if you a nintendo fanboy.. who care if the hardware is last gen, weaker than ps3/360.. no 3d party game, etc!

its NINTENDO!

I've never met ANYONE that buys Nintendo consoles for their third party support
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#10Enigma149Posted 2/5/2013 8:12:46 PM(edited)
HELZERO posted...
I dont play it because its not a good console. But that doesnt mean its not a good console.

What does this even mean?

Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I'm having a blast with Sonic All Star Racing Transformed..

on my PC

:D

It's a pretty good game. I've got it for the Wii U, of course - not because I don't have a PC, but because the only other person I know who owns it got it for the Wii U.

pearl arowana posted...

its NINTENDO!

Here we go...

It's okay if you are a Nintendo fanboy...who cares if the hardware is last gen, weaker than the PS3/360, there are no 3rd party games, etc.?

And now, to actually respond to your post...you're actually right - most of the people who care about this stuff probably wouldn't have bought the console anyway.

And you do bring up some valid criticizms...aside from tiny details like how generations are defined by time, the console is actually stronger than the PS3 and 360, and the Wii U is getting 3rd party games (even if it is less than its competition gets / will get).
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch