YOUR REACTION: Nintendo's Big E3 announcement is...

#21MotiJrPosted 2/5/2013 3:55:18 PM
Horror. I don't want Nintendo to ruin those franchises.

And yet you're sniffing round Nintendo's ass by being on this message board daily. Either no life or horribly in denial.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#22SegavsCapcomPosted 2/5/2013 4:45:01 PM
I would be excited about Banjo. Not so much about Conker; that game's only saving graces were humor and a decent multiplayer.

The best announcement would just be more games, imo.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#23NyyarkPosted 2/5/2013 4:48:22 PM
Mmmmmmeehhhhhhh *flop*
#24SakurafanboyPosted 2/5/2013 4:54:40 PM
http://www.geekzenith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#25Ryohazuki10469Posted 2/5/2013 5:23:28 PM
Wii Heartbeat sensor being made for the Wii U instead with integration to the GamePad to see your pulse in game. Will be integrated with ZombiU 2 to affect your character on the go. When you're scared, your aim becomes more shaky.

I kid.
---
PSN: DisRastamon MGO: RyoHazuki XBL: DIS Rastamon Nintendo ID: RyoHazuki1
#26_Sovereign_Posted 2/5/2013 8:57:41 PM
I honestly don't care for Conker, unless he's in Diddy Kong Racing
But a true Banjo game ( even though I did enjoy N&B)? That will have me rolling on the floor as much as the next Zelda or Metroid announcement
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#27ChronoAcePosted 2/5/2013 9:04:12 PM
Banjo Kazooie 3 (Banjo nuts n crap doesn't count as an actual game) would be a system seller for me.
#28shinie_aPosted 2/5/2013 9:08:01 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
Drumguy posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
MichaeIPachter posted...
Horror. I don't want Nintendo to ruin those franchises.

Eh Microsoft ruined rare not Nintendo. Rare were amazing on the Nintendo consoles. As soon as Microsoft bought them they went down hill. Banjo kazooie, donkey kong 64, blast corps, jet force Gemini, conker bad fur day. All amazing games.

How could you overlook GoldenEye and Perfect Dark???

Also star fox adventures was a great game too.

Yep.

All this.