Sign ITT if you only buy Nintendo hardware for Nintendo games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sign ITT if you only buy Nintendo hardware for Nintendo games
2 years ago#1
I give zero ****s about whether or not Wii U gets any third party support. That's what my gaming PC is for. In fact, I'd rather third parties release PC versions of their games than worry about some inferior console version anyway.

As far as I'm concerned the Wii U could get 20 releases in its entire lifespan and as long as they were the great Nintendo franchises I'd be happy.
2 years ago#2
Naw
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
2 years ago#3
Sign, but I'm a lot more chill about it than you.
2 years ago#4
Baha05 posted...
Naw

---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
2 years ago#5
monster hunter 3 ultimate.

nah.
2 years ago#6
There are more 3rd party games in my Wii library than Nintendo games. I dont really like alot of the first party games aside from Zelda and Metroid.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
2 years ago#7
I'd be happier if I didn't have to buy a PS/Xbox and just go Nintendo for all of my gaming needs, but since I can't do that, yes, Nintendo exclusives are what I buy Nintendo consoles for and go third-party multiplat with another console (probably always PS; I have all three PS consoles so far, oddly enough, even though I consider myself a Nintendo fan first).
---
"Only good thing about Sephy was his music; Only thing he ever did was throw his mom at you and stab a flowergirl." - BattleJesus
2 years ago#8
Pretty much.

It has never been a wise decision to rely on Nintendo home consoles for major and quality third-party support post-SNES.

If you're not in it primarily for Nintendo games and gimmicks then you're probably going to be disappointed.

Nintendo claims it wants to court more third-parties and indie devs this time around but we will see...
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
2 years ago#9
No, and people who only limit themselves to games published by Nintendo are sad.
2 years ago#10
I want third parties to be interested in the Wii but I don't want the Wii U to get ports of games designed for other systems that don't run as well on the Wii U. I want games on the Wii U to be experiences I can't get on any of the other consoles. I would be happy with around 20 quality titles during the console's lifetime (which shouldn't be that hard to meet seeing what has been announced in Nintendo Direct already). I like that Ubisoft and Platinum have been working closely with Nintendo and they should keep doing so.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sign ITT if you only buy Nintendo hardware for Nintendo games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived