when will Wind Waker HD be in shops?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. when will Wind Waker HD be in shops?
2 years ago#1
too fat to use search feature. Also, what do you think will be the best single player games on Wii U when Xmas comes around? Pikmin 3 will be out by then ...
2 years ago#2
Fall maybe

And a lot of them
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
2 years ago#3
40Dribylf posted...
Fall maybe

And a lot of them

what do you think will be your top 3 or 5 by then? What are/is your favourite so far?
2 years ago#4
I'd have to guess Fall as well. It's meant to hold over people (lots of people I'm sure) waiting on Wii U Zelda and it's not like the Wii U has a ton of games announced (and confirmed) for the next year.
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Final Fantasy X HD (PS4)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. when will Wind Waker HD be in shops?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived