Latest Bayonetta 2 trailer - confirmed real-time graphics

#21DarkAdonis123Posted 2/5/2013 7:31:00 PM
KingThing posted...
Must be really exciting for hardcore Nintendo loyalists to finally get a taste of graphics power from 2006.

This
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#22ThaPrinceRazielPosted 2/5/2013 7:47:44 PM
This is actually pretty funny. I feel sorry for the scarce few that went Nintendo only this Gen.
---
Reaver of Souls.. I have become something... Darker Than Black
#23midgarPosted 2/5/2013 7:47:57 PM
Must be really exciting for hardcore Nintendo loyalists to finally get a taste of graphics power from 2006.

xD
#24ElectricMolePosted 2/5/2013 8:58:58 PM
better late than never, food
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#25mini_blightPosted 2/5/2013 9:19:42 PM
silverbullt posted...
This is too comical..

People bragging about to 1 second of gameplay lmao

No, the only thing comical is the fact that PG was asked about it after the anti-Nintendo brigade kept claiming it was CGI only. Pointing out the fact that it is real time is not in any way, shape or form, a "brag."

Once again you guys are framing the argument around graphics here and over at places like neogaf. Then you ridicule Nintendo fanboys for falling for it and claim they were the ones to make such outlandish claims in the first place.
#26_Sovereign_Posted 2/5/2013 9:43:23 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
silverbullt posted...
This is too comical..

There's a reason its only 1 second, cause its not going to be good. LOL, if they were confident enough 5s would be enough but 1s. ROFL.

While that is comical, what is even funnier is the fact that people come here to tear down a 1 second clip.....How can you be any better than the rabid fanboy when you're frothing at the mouth as well?
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#27ChipChippersonPosted 2/5/2013 11:22:57 PM
silverbullt posted...
This is too comical..

No worse than people bragging and stroking themselves over consoles that haven't even been glimpsed yet. *shrug*
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#28nonexistingheroPosted 2/6/2013 1:10:37 AM
Well, it's really dark and short. Doesn't really say much about the graphics capability of the Wii U. Although I do think it looks better than anything seen in Bayonetta 1.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#29Banjo2553Posted 2/6/2013 1:24:16 AM
I know it's really nothing to actually base the game's actual graphics on, but reading this topic...am I on the WiiU board or not? I seriously had to look back up to see.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#30JackalPosted 2/6/2013 3:59:56 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Well, it's really dark and short. Doesn't really say much about the graphics capability of the Wii U. Although I do think it looks better than anything seen in Bayonetta 1.

It's a development environment. The clip is from the teams development video on Youtube. They show some of the process such as models, texturing, rigging and wireframed environments but they take great care NOT to show you and actual game play. You see some models running animation cycles at the most. The video has been out for a little while now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQrTZei3tc8
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak