Great news, Metroid Wii U in development

#31xoftheuniversePosted 2/6/2013 3:25:31 AM
After hearing that Nintendo Direct and looking over this article I am not buying it. They are gathering some older unspecific leaks (that is not a (Yoshi's Island game), and guessing. Did they or their source just say Metroid was a new IP?
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#32KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/6/2013 3:44:21 AM
dances like justin bieber only waaaay better so everyone of the trolls get jealous and hot
---
Before anyone replies to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#33abbyhitterPosted 2/6/2013 7:29:45 AM
ZvoLtx posted...
abbyhitter posted...
Ugh. I hate fps Metroid. I want Other M 2.

Why do you hate superior games?

I hated the Prime games because they were 1st person shooters. I hate those kinds of games. I would much rather have Other M's style of gameplay. I want the full cinematic, voice acted cut-scenes, and I want to see more of Samus's personality and personal history.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#34P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/6/2013 8:04:42 AM
"We knew that Prime was going to be a Trilogy, and that there was only going to be three right about the time we started Metroid Prime 2. So we knew that there was an end for Metroid Prime as related to Retro's involvement."
"I think Retro will always be associated with the Metroid Prime franchise and who knows, maybe we'll do another one someday."
-Retro

"As far as Iím concerned Iím willing to work with them [Team Ninja] once again if the opportunity comes but, of course, before deciding anything I have to admit I have no idea about what I should do with this Metroid franchise.
If we are going to decide the next Metroid is going to be a linear extension of Other M then Team Ninja comes first in my mind as the partner for us to collaborate with.
But if Iím going to decide that itís going to be a different story for the next Metroid adventure then depending on the skills, know-how and technology that might require, Team Ninja might not be the choice for us to collaborate with.
But once again I donít have any idea right now."
-Sakamoto

ďUnfortunately Metroid is kind of out of our league as itís Nintendoís game, but weíre still in close touch with co-creator Sakamoto-san, so we want to do something with him moving forward definitely. It really depends on what he wants to do with the game first.Ē
-Team Ninja

"It doesn't matter if Retro Studios programs the next Metroid. Sakamoto is still in charge of the series, now more than ever with his little promotion. Sakamoto calls the shots on who develops it and what they are allowed to do."
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#35ADHDguitarPosted 2/6/2013 8:06:52 AM
abbyhitter posted...
ZvoLtx posted...
abbyhitter posted...
Ugh. I hate fps Metroid. I want Other M 2.

Why do you hate superior games?

I hated the Prime games because they were 1st person shooters. I hate those kinds of games. I would much rather have Other M's style of gameplay. I want the full cinematic, voice acted cut-scenes, and I want to see more of Samus's personality and personal history.

You're actually wrong. Metroid Prime is not a first person shooter, it's a first person action adventure game.

I'd love to see some more of Samus's personality, but not if it means her being a complete whiny *****.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2