Banned On Miiverse For NO reason

#1XxEarthboundxXPosted 2/5/2013 5:32:55 PM
Ok so 3days ago I got banned for no reason!!!! >:( I was talking to my cousin and another guy and he wanted to add right? So I told him how. So I was checking for what he said and than a nice big message appeared and said 'RESTRICTED' so I call nintendo and they say they will add me to the ban management place and will send me a message later. So than I wait a day and they say 'we did find that you posted inaprorate things' or whatever. NONE OF MY POSTS WERE DELETED MY AN ADMIN. NEVER GOT A WARNING! The only thing I did do was post my twitter on my profile. But I emailed them and they fixed it. Any ideas for what I could do? I'm really mad...Thanks...
---
3DS: 0044-3027-0835
#2HungtotheoverPosted 2/5/2013 5:43:08 PM
Troll
---
Facts agree - Pandaman
#3Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/5/2013 5:44:24 PM
Earth Bound is the most over rated nintendo title by the 5 fanboys it has.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#4ReedeemerPosted 2/5/2013 5:46:17 PM
names need more X's
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#5UmitenchoPosted 2/5/2013 5:51:48 PM
Reedeemer posted...
names need more X's

I never understood that craze.
#6Beatperson14Posted 2/5/2013 5:53:34 PM
Umitencho posted...
Reedeemer posted...
names need more X's

Yeah, what's the deal with using numbers and letters?
#7anon_firePosted 2/5/2013 5:56:08 PM
XxEarthboundxX posted...
Ok so 3days ago I got banned for no reason!!!! >:( I was talking to my cousin and another guy and he wanted to add right? So I told him how. So I was checking for what he said and than a nice big message appeared and said 'RESTRICTED' so I call nintendo and they say they will add me to the ban management place and will send me a message later. So than I wait a day and they say 'we did find that you posted inaprorate things' or whatever. NONE OF MY POSTS WERE DELETED MY AN ADMIN. NEVER GOT A WARNING! The only thing I did do was post my twitter on my profile. But I emailed them and they fixed it. Any ideas for what I could do? I'm really mad...Thanks...

What did you post on Miiverse?
#8UmitenchoPosted 2/5/2013 6:00:17 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
Umitencho posted...
Reedeemer posted...
names need more X's

Numbers I can see. Its just the X thing that is weird. Its has become the symbol of the internet ass.
#9Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 2/5/2013 6:03:09 PM
Umitencho posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
Umitencho posted...
Reedeemer posted...
names need more X's

Numbers I can see. Its just the X thing that is weird. Its has become the symbol of the internet ass.

This post made me laugh to death lol
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#10Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/5/2013 6:05:44 PM
TC asks a legitimate question and gets trolled just because it does not show Nintendo in a positive light.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif