Banned On Miiverse For NO reason

#21spikejetedPosted 2/5/2013 7:58:04 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
TC asks a legitimate question and gets trolled just because it does not show Nintendo in a positive light.

Yeah kirb, that's why. Everyone wanted some positive light. Although I am pretty sure all photons we see are of the same polarity. Call me crazy.

They just made fun of his post. They are not even NDF or any other geek-gang. So, go somewhere that is not here.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#22YamiYugi4400Posted 2/5/2013 8:12:34 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
TC asks a legitimate question and gets trolled just because it does not show Nintendo in a positive light.

They're also trolling him because of his name, What a nice mature bunch
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#23XxEarthboundxX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:20:04 PM
Yeah all I said was the way to add a friend since this kid didn't know how to add me. Than I get restricted. Could some one have reported me for something? Is someone just trying to troll me? It's a permanent ban too. Look up on google 'getting banned on miiverse for telling some one how to sign up for uplay' it's kinda like my situation. If you guys wanna check me to see if I'm not trolling search me on miiverse. If it says hidden, I'm banned. My ID is Nin_Nerd_Rocco thanks. Also, sorry but what's TC mean? Sorry...
---
3DS: 0044-3027-0835
#24pearl arowanaPosted 2/5/2013 8:41:10 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

well you cant expect more from nintendo fanboy.. classic
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#25GloryChaosPosted 2/5/2013 8:43:06 PM
If you can't contest your ban, then try calling Nintendo and explain to them that you didn't do anything wrong. TC means Topic creator.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#26HeaderHogPosted 2/5/2013 8:46:09 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

We're not trolling.
We're wondering how the heck he got banned.
It seems like by posting your twitter, it counts as personal info.
That sucks.
---
Bacon.
This sig is instantly awesome.
#27HeaderHogPosted 2/5/2013 8:47:23 PM
pearl arowana posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

well you cant expect more from nintendo fanboy.. classic

Also, I never understood this "Nintendo Fanboy craze."
What is this- fanboy, you speak of?
---
Bacon.
This sig is instantly awesome.
#28Skabomb12188Posted 2/5/2013 8:48:38 PM
If we keep overworking the Mods on the Miiverse we're probably going to have to pay for it eventually. Like Xbox live.
---
GT & PSN ID: hXcBoomstick88
My message to all: http://youtu.be/0la5DBtOVNI
#29ElectricMolePosted 2/5/2013 9:05:51 PM
Lesson on the day: Never post anything on Miiverse. It just isnt worth the risk. Just browse and report others, I guess. Its a police state.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#30GloryChaosPosted 2/5/2013 9:07:42 PM
ElectricMole posted...
Lesson on the day: Never post anything on Miiverse. It just isnt worth the risk. Just browse and report others, I guess. Its a police state.

At least it isn't as bad as the neoboards on neopets.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666