Anti-Nintendo Fans.

#1UmitenchoPosted 2/5/2013 6:47:20 PM
What are you trying to accomplish here? All you are doing is pushing potential customers for your own console maker away.

While I dislike the Sony fanbase of this site a lot, I will still give Sony a chance see what they come out with. The only company I am suspect with is MS since they poorly put together their stuff.

Honestly, if Sony ever goes back to its PS1 and PS2 days of not making console-power juggernauts and focusing on just getting out great games, I hope your board gets invaded by console spec and power enthusiasts just as the WiiU board has invaded.

People open to the WiiU and Nintendo are labeled fanboys and people with legitimate complaints are drowned out by the Anti-Nintendo trolls.

Is Sony dominance really all that important? I am really interested in seeing how the MS board is gonna act when you invade their boards again.
#2SychinLegacyPosted 2/5/2013 6:48:23 PM
They are just trying to be dbags. Either because it's fun to them or because they think it makes them cool.
#3Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/5/2013 6:48:29 PM
Topics like this dont help your just making troll bait.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#4Board_hunter567Posted 2/5/2013 6:58:54 PM(edited)
For the same reason they do it on any other board or forum. They want to get under your skin, and it's working.
Just ignore them and mark them for moderation - it really is that simple. Even if Senor does his patented 24 hour necro bump, don't respond.

If anything, you should feel sorry for people who do this on any place other than 4chan. Many here have more posts than the Wii U fans, get in petty arguments with the same people, and many are well into their 20's.
#5Beatperson14Posted 2/5/2013 6:51:58 PM
'I'm a little girl who can't handle criticism!'

-TC
#6silverbulltPosted 2/5/2013 6:52:58 PM
Umitencho posted...
What are you trying to accomplish here? All you are doing is pushing potential customers for your own console maker away.

While I dislike the Sony fanbase of this site a lot, I will still give Sony a chance see what they come out with. The only company I am suspect with is MS since they poorly put together their stuff.

Honestly, if Sony ever goes back to its PS1 and PS2 days of not making console-power juggernauts and focusing on just getting out great games, I hope your board gets invaded by console spec and power enthusiasts just as the WiiU board has invaded.

People open to the WiiU and Nintendo are labeled fanboys and people with legitimate complaints are drowned out by the Anti-Nintendo trolls.

Is Sony dominance really all that important? I am really interested in seeing how the MS board is gonna act when you invade their boards again.

New user!

On behalf of the Xbox community,

WELCOME to GameFaqs!
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ