Nope. Nintendo only published in NA but not in other territories.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nope. Nintendo only published in NA but not in other territories.
2 years ago#11
and?
2 years ago#12
PedroMontana posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
You can polish a turd until it shines, but it is still a turd. Ninja Gaiden 3 has far too many things wrong with it even after the Wii U improvements.

I disagree, except if you have unrealistic standards. NG3RZ is still not as great as NG1&2, but it's a good solid game now.

This "it's not as great as the 9/10 games in the franchise so it's automatically 4/10" logic makes no sense when it's still an enjoyable game on it's own and still better then many other games in the genre.

Compared to Ninga Gaiden 1, it is a polished turd at best. Nothing that made the first game great is intact in #3.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
2 years ago#13
How dare they play a game on MY BELOVED SYSTEM that I've never played but IT'S A DESU KAWAII NINTENDO GAME and those d00d br0 fps playing casual gamers will ruin it by making it multiplat.

Am I doing this right?
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
2 years ago#14
Ha what a stupid topic. You can tell the tc is soooooo angry.

You're the angry sounding one. Deflecting much?
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
2 years ago#15
Now that it's a multiplat, all the trolls saying it's horrible will now say it's an awesome game.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nope. Nintendo only published in NA but not in other territories.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived