Nope. Nintendo only published in NA but not in other territories.

#11fuzi11Posted 2/6/2013 3:19:56 AM
and?
#12PendragoonPosted 2/6/2013 8:07:12 AM
PedroMontana posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
You can polish a turd until it shines, but it is still a turd. Ninja Gaiden 3 has far too many things wrong with it even after the Wii U improvements.

I disagree, except if you have unrealistic standards. NG3RZ is still not as great as NG1&2, but it's a good solid game now.

This "it's not as great as the 9/10 games in the franchise so it's automatically 4/10" logic makes no sense when it's still an enjoyable game on it's own and still better then many other games in the genre.

Compared to Ninga Gaiden 1, it is a polished turd at best. Nothing that made the first game great is intact in #3.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#13ADHDguitarPosted 2/6/2013 8:09:29 AM
How dare they play a game on MY BELOVED SYSTEM that I've never played but IT'S A DESU KAWAII NINTENDO GAME and those d00d br0 fps playing casual gamers will ruin it by making it multiplat.

Am I doing this right?
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#14MotiJrPosted 2/6/2013 8:24:31 AM
Ha what a stupid topic. You can tell the tc is soooooo angry.

You're the angry sounding one. Deflecting much?
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#15darkjedilinkPosted 2/6/2013 8:38:18 AM
Now that it's a multiplat, all the trolls saying it's horrible will now say it's an awesome game.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie