I hope Wii U gets ports of the big name fighting games.

#1HerPandaPosted 2/5/2013 7:02:21 PM
Notably: SFxT, UMvC3, and Street Fighter 4

I know some of those aren't even considered "good" games by many people, but I'd want them regardless. Just knowing the Wii U is missing out on SFxT, in my eyes one of the most important crossovers in gaming, makes me feel a little empty. I haven't extensively played SF or Tekken, and I've never played SFxT at all, but I feel hyped to play it! The two biggest names in fightng, and I have yet to experience it.

I'm sure there are bigger, better names out there to want ports for, ones that got better receptions overall and look more interesting to me in general, but it still feels strange not having those fighters on the system, you know?

I'm looking forward to playing TTTT whenever I get a Wii U though :D thanks Namco
#2FeiBenaresPosted 2/5/2013 7:05:10 PM
Do not forget about BlazBlue.
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
#3sonicboom510Posted 2/5/2013 7:36:15 PM
SFxT 2013 is really good. The new tweaks to the game mechanics and character rebalancing really made the game more fun and more rewarding for playing good footsies.
---
http://i43.tinypic.com/690pc5.gif
http://h12.abload.de/img/0412_mmump.gif
#4Auction SniperPosted 2/5/2013 7:38:56 PM
A HD version of Tatsunoko VS Capcom would be great, but probably won't happen since Capcom's licence to Tatsunoko characters has expired.
---
I sleep in a racing car, do you?
#5_Sovereign_Posted 2/5/2013 8:50:21 PM
Or maybe new entries in the series that won't kill their name and make them lose credibility? ( Looking at you, all versions of SF4 and MVC3)
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#6grandabxPosted 2/5/2013 10:44:15 PM
FeiBenares posted...

shhh! gotta remember people only play games because of popularity not because of quality. bb is too much quality(especially bbcp).
#7grandabxPosted 2/5/2013 10:45:47 PM
HerPanda posted...
Notably: SFxT, UMvC3, and Street Fighter 4

I know some of those aren't even considered "good" games by many people, but I'd want them regardless. Just knowing the Wii U is missing out on SFxT, in my eyes one of the most important crossovers in gaming, makes me feel a little empty. I haven't extensively played SF or Tekken, and I've never played SFxT at all, but I feel hyped to play it! The two biggest names in fightng, and I have yet to experience it.

I'm sure there are bigger, better names out there to want ports for, ones that got better receptions overall and look more interesting to me in general, but it still feels strange not having those fighters on the system, you know?

I'm looking forward to playing TTTT whenever I get a Wii U though :D thanks Namco

who forced you to buy a wii u instead of a ps3? tell me!
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/5/2013 11:08:03 PM
FeiBenares posted...

**** BLAZBLUE!

They gotta finish Guilty Gear first! I refuse to touch BB until the series is complete!

Also, I'm not looking for late games.
I'm wanting MK10 (Mortal Kombat 4 reboot, with KaF and the Nintendo exclusive Khameleon)
Super Street Fighter 5 (Bring Back Rainbow Mika!)
Darkstalkers 4
Rival Schools 3
Bloody Roar 5
Soul Calibur 6
One Piece Unlimited Battle (Grand Battle with Unlimited visuals)
etc
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#9wskingwsPosted 2/5/2013 11:08:37 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Or maybe new entries in the series that won't kill their name and make them lose credibility? ( Looking at you, all versions of SF4 and MVC3)

I enjoyed marvel vs capcom 3 and I've played mvc1,mvc2, street fighter vs xmen etc. pretty much all of the "vs" series..
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#10GdboyratedloudPosted 2/5/2013 11:19:58 PM
like panda said, MK10 would be awesome. MK9 went through 1-3. So 10 would be 4-????
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.