How good is the Wii U's High Definition?

#11pearl arowanaPosted 2/5/2013 9:20:14 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
pearl arowana posted...
pretty much on par with ps3 and xbox360..

I see you bashing the WiiU a lot, but it leaves me wondering...What exactly are you ragging on? The PS360 pushing their limits and the WiiU comes right out the gate easily doing the same....just like any generation before whose launch consists of a few new games and ports of last gen.

Compare any launch title from PS360 to any title that came out this month and tell me you don't see a massive difference. Now you expect me to believe that you don't see that same thing happening with WiiU?

dude... its proven wii u will not have much different graphic than ps360.. wii u hardware is just too lacking.. maybe at the end of its lifecycle... its will slightly surpass ps360 graphic.. but then you maybe have to wait 5 years for that...

http://www.shacknews.com/article/77711/wii-u-hardware-dissected-next-gen-capabilities-ruled-out

its a cold hard bitter facts that drones need to shallow.. its sound trolling to the drones.. but actually its just the plain truth.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#12PaperDolphinPosted 2/5/2013 9:20:41 PM
It looks amazing on my samsung HDTV. It even seems to upscale some games that have good graphics, like Pikmin 2. I bet Pikmin 3 will look amazing.
---
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
#13ElitePosted 2/5/2013 10:50:30 PM
Starwars4J posted...
No one questions how TC called 480p HD? You guys are slipping

First thing I noticed.

480p is ED. Enhanced Definition.
#14IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:57:04 PM
Auction Sniper posted...
NSMBU is 720p native, but it scales pretty well to 1080p.

In laymans terms, what do you mean by the 'scaling'.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#15IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:57:56 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...
...and in the end, nobody can really tell the difference between 720 to 1080p.

Overrated.

Oh yes you can if you put them side by side dude. Everyone knows the PS3 has better graphics than the Xbox.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#16TeremeiPosted 2/6/2013 10:21:58 PM
looks the same as most PS3 and 360 games. 720p. Looks ok, would be nice to have some actual real 1080p games with the PS4 and 720.
---
B2FC: 3268 4276 3305 last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing:
#17FoppePosted 2/6/2013 10:28:02 PM
IIICE_COLD posted...
iloveheavyrain posted...

Overrated.

Oh yes you can if you put them side by side dude. Everyone knows the PS3 has better graphics than the Xbox.

Why would the old Xbox have better graphics than the PS3?
If you are talking about the 360... well, let's compare Bayonetta between the systems.
The PS3 version is a disaster compared to the 360 version.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#18VanderZooPosted 2/6/2013 10:31:37 PM
Foppe posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...
iloveheavyrain posted...

Overrated.

Why would the old Xbox have better graphics than the PS3?
If you are talking about the 360... well, let's compare Bayonetta between the systems.
The PS3 version is a disaster compared to the 360 version.

That was just poor programming. PS3 did undeniably put out the better looking games this gen. Look at god of war ascension and beyond: two souls.
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf