Where do I go to discuss the Wii U?

#11muffinmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:31:19 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
http://thewiiu.com/

These guys speak strictly about the topic on hand and tend to be quite nice, at least since I was last there.

Thanks, it doesn't seem as active as this place, but that's probably for the better. I'll definitely be using that as a breath of fresh air at the very least.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#12grandabxPosted 2/5/2013 11:32:27 PM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
thats the sony drones problems. they want revenge for the Vita bashing but you dnt see us over there. they sooooooo angry

i don't play handhelds. couldn't care less about them.
#13FlyinTonitePosted 2/5/2013 11:34:00 PM
grandabx posted...
Gdboyratedloud posted...
thats the sony drones problems. they want revenge for the Vita bashing but you dnt see us over there. they sooooooo angry

i don't play handhelds. couldn't care less about them.

Interestingly enough the vita fans are eating some serious crow for all the **** they gave us early 3ds adopters.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#14FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/5/2013 11:35:31 PM
yea this board is really bad which is why i do all my serious hardware talk on other sites. This board and the vita board are the reason when you mention gamefaqs message boards on other sites you get laughed at.
---
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3 (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#15The_OllynatorPosted 2/5/2013 11:42:08 PM
This place is [now] 75% trolls convincing one another that the Wii U is bad/going to fail/failing/not next gen/etc.. It's good for a laugh, but yeah, serious conversation is best reserved for other places. If you already own a Wii U, the Miiverse is a reasonable forum for smaller discussions or opinions.
---
"The next statement is true. The previous statement was false." ~ Stephen Colbert
3DS FC: 3308-4568-6063 (Olly) NNID: Omega613 (Olly)
#16DBPanterAPosted 2/6/2013 1:44:30 AM
muffinmasher posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
http://thewiiu.com/

These guys speak strictly about the topic on hand and tend to be quite nice, at least since I was last there.

Thanks, it doesn't seem as active as this place, but that's probably for the better. I'll definitely be using that as a breath of fresh air at the very least.

You just have to visit a pro-nintendo site. I have always enjoyed nintendolife.com, which is a UK site. You can get some good discussion over at neogaf, where trolling generally gets moderated and repeat offenders get banned from posting.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#17Rasputin77Posted 2/6/2013 8:30:53 AM
Yes, if you REALLY need other people to filter the information available on the screen for you... this probably isn't what you're looking for.

Let's take a moment to reflect back on history, and all the other factions of people who preferred to have the perceived world around them hand-picked and filtered. Ahhhh...
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#18Reflex-ArcPosted 2/6/2013 8:35:18 AM
muffinmasher posted...
It obviously isn't here.
Just when I think the board is getting slightly better, it becomes utter trash again.

This board isn't so bad once you start ignoring the worst offenders. It really weeds through the junk topics and let the good discussions/topics filter through.
#19HejiruPosted 2/6/2013 9:40:49 AM
Miiverse?
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#20b1gt0nePosted 2/6/2013 9:46:54 AM(edited)
ADHDguitar posted...
The PS3 board currently has a better opinion of the Wii U than this place.

lol so true. It's the weak ps fans that have destroyed the WiiU board.