So what will happen to all these trolls when PS4 and 720 comes out

#11DiscostewSMPosted 2/6/2013 12:56:11 AM
I'm gonna go grab a tub of popcorn, and watch the sparks fly when those systems don't meet the expectations of those that follow them.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#12PSOLavisPosted 2/6/2013 1:07:09 AM
dennis941012 posted...
and they do not have "NEXT GENERATION GRAPHICS" lol
unless 4k pixel TV all of sudden becomes affordable I highly doubt any video game console will make high graphic change.

So you need 4k pixel tvs too have a more powerful system and better graphics...guess you know something no one else does. Guess my gaming pc doesn't have better graphics than my wii u either. Oh and to what will happen to trolling when those systems come out, all trolls will move over to them since fanboys are hypocrites.
#13dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:18:59 PM
dennis941012 posted...
unless 4k pixel TV all of sudden becomes affordable I highly doubt any video game console will make high graphic change.

So you need 4k pixel tvs too have a more powerful system and better graphics...guess you know something no one else does. Guess my gaming pc doesn't have better graphics than my wii u either. Oh and to what will happen to trolling when those systems come out, all trolls will move over to them since fanboys are hypocrites.

I have gaming PC too sure there is diffrence between wii u and PC is like modded skyrim vs vanilla skyrim sure you can tell diffrence but it won't be significant like jump from say PS2 to PS3
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#14nickvd8Posted 2/6/2013 7:21:27 PM
I hope the trolls will then go play their systems instead of coming here and cluttering up the message boards as if we care what they have to say.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#15manjiPosted 2/6/2013 7:22:23 PM
nickvd8 posted...
I hope the trolls will then go play their systems instead of coming here and cluttering up the message boards as if we care what they have to say.
#16PSOLavisPosted 2/6/2013 7:25:25 PM
dennis941012 posted...
dennis941012 posted...

I have gaming PC too sure there is diffrence between wii u and PC is like modded skyrim vs vanilla skyrim sure you can tell diffrence but it won't be significant like jump from say PS2 to PS3

Why pick skyrim? If you want to see soemthign special play modded crysis 2. That will show you the difference between wii u and a pc. Skyrim looks like crap.