any new lego city undercover news?

#1FlyinTonitePosted 2/6/2013 12:23:38 AM
I've been searching but I haven't come across any new tidbits (by searching I mean took the 30 seconds to create this topic :p) any news? That game is looking pretty good. I watched gamexplain's video but that's been it so far.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#2P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/6/2013 12:28:27 AM
I posted a link to a new trailer. It's pretty lengthy.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65366084
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#3The_King82Posted 2/6/2013 12:40:25 AM
GTA5 comes out on Sept.17th, 2013.
#4FlyinTonite(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:45:02 AM
The_King82 posted...
GTA5 comes out on Sept.17th, 2013.

Oh I get it, because lego city undercover looks similar to gta, how refreshingly original. Golly, I hope one day I can be as clever as you.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#5FoppePosted 2/6/2013 4:32:03 AM
It got 15 story missions and the first mission took Chris Scullion of CVG one hour to complete.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6monkeyspoonPosted 2/6/2013 4:36:32 AM
UK customers get a free toy. Is that new news?
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#7Rasputin77Posted 2/6/2013 8:10:40 AM
To my knowledge, they still haven't announced co-op yet... which blows my f***ing mind.

The GF plays all of these co-op *smash-collect-smash-collect-smash-collect* Lego games that I have no interest in... then, one comes out for our new console that I might be interested in, a-a-a-a-a-and... possibly no co-op? -__-

Nintendo... knocking 'em out of the park.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#8ADHDguitarPosted 2/6/2013 8:12:09 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
To my knowledge, they still haven't announced co-op yet... which blows my f***ing mind.

The GF plays all of these co-op *smash-collect-smash-collect-smash-collect* Lego games that I have no interest in... then, one comes out for our new console that I might be interested in, a-a-a-a-a-and... possibly no co-op? -__-

Because Nintendo made the game, and ever other sandbox action game had great co-op.

Rasputin... knocking 'em out of the park.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#9MotiJrPosted 2/6/2013 8:26:26 AM
UK customers get a free toy. Is that new news?

No, it was announced in the Nintendo Direct where Bayonetta 2 was announced. You might laugh bu I am looking forward to having a little Chase McCain lego figure.From: Foppe | #005
It got 15 story missions and the first mission took Chris Scullion of CVG one hour to complete.

Was this a video because I would like to see that.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#10_Sovereign_Posted 2/6/2013 10:40:56 AM
Rasputin77 posted...

A game you have no interest in doesn't have co-op is a problem for you because____??
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.