any new lego city undercover news?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. any new lego city undercover news?
3 years ago#1
I've been searching but I haven't come across any new tidbits (by searching I mean took the 30 seconds to create this topic :p) any news? That game is looking pretty good. I watched gamexplain's video but that's been it so far.
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
3 years ago#2
I posted a link to a new trailer. It's pretty lengthy.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65366084
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
3 years ago#3
GTA5 comes out on Sept.17th, 2013.
3 years ago#4
The_King82 posted...
GTA5 comes out on Sept.17th, 2013.

Oh I get it, because lego city undercover looks similar to gta, how refreshingly original. Golly, I hope one day I can be as clever as you.
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
3 years ago#5
It got 15 story missions and the first mission took Chris Scullion of CVG one hour to complete.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
3 years ago#6
UK customers get a free toy. Is that new news?
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
3 years ago#7
To my knowledge, they still haven't announced co-op yet... which blows my f***ing mind.

The GF plays all of these co-op *smash-collect-smash-collect-smash-collect* Lego games that I have no interest in... then, one comes out for our new console that I might be interested in, a-a-a-a-a-and... possibly no co-op? -__-

Nintendo... knocking 'em out of the park.
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
3 years ago#8
Rasputin77 posted...
To my knowledge, they still haven't announced co-op yet... which blows my f***ing mind.

The GF plays all of these co-op *smash-collect-smash-collect-smash-collect* Lego games that I have no interest in... then, one comes out for our new console that I might be interested in, a-a-a-a-a-and... possibly no co-op? -__-

Because Nintendo made the game, and ever other sandbox action game had great co-op.

Rasputin... knocking 'em out of the park.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#9
UK customers get a free toy. Is that new news?

No, it was announced in the Nintendo Direct where Bayonetta 2 was announced. You might laugh bu I am looking forward to having a little Chase McCain lego figure.From: Foppe | #005
It got 15 story missions and the first mission took Chris Scullion of CVG one hour to complete.

Was this a video because I would like to see that.
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
3 years ago#10
Rasputin77 posted...

A game you have no interest in doesn't have co-op is a problem for you because____??
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. any new lego city undercover news?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived