any new lego city undercover news?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. any new lego city undercover news?

User Info: ish0turfac3

ish0turfac3
3 years ago#11
_Sovereign_ posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
To my knowledge, they still haven't announced co-op yet... which blows my f***ing mind.

The GF plays all of these co-op *smash-collect-smash-collect-smash-collect* Lego games that I have no interest in... then, one comes out for our new console that I might be interested in, a-a-a-a-a-and... possibly no co-op? -__-

Nintendo... knocking 'em out of the park.

A game you have no interest in doesn't have co-op is a problem for rasputin because he is a troll

Fixd.
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life

User Info: hellbringher

hellbringher
3 years ago#12
ish0turfac3 posted...
_Sovereign_ posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
To my knowledge, they still haven't announced co-op yet... which blows my f***ing mind.

The GF plays all of these co-op *smash-collect-smash-collect-smash-collect* Lego games that I have no interest in... then, one comes out for our new console that I might be interested in, a-a-a-a-a-and... possibly no co-op? -__-

A game you have no interest in doesn't have co-op is a problem for rasputin because he is a troll

Fixd.

You really got him.
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.

User Info: ish0turfac3

ish0turfac3
3 years ago#13
hellbringher posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
_Sovereign_ posted...
Rasputin77 posted...

Fixd.

You really got him.

Why thank you tro- er... sir.
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life

User Info: LUlGI

LUlGI
3 years ago#14
A game you have no interest in doesn't have co-op is a problem for you because____??

that I might be interested in

User Info: hellbringher

hellbringher
3 years ago#15
I wish Nintendo would announce some games so fanboys could expand their vocabulary.
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. any new lego city undercover news?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived