any new lego city undercover news?

#11ish0turfac3Posted 2/6/2013 10:47:24 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
To my knowledge, they still haven't announced co-op yet... which blows my f***ing mind.

The GF plays all of these co-op *smash-collect-smash-collect-smash-collect* Lego games that I have no interest in... then, one comes out for our new console that I might be interested in, a-a-a-a-a-and... possibly no co-op? -__-

Nintendo... knocking 'em out of the park.

A game you have no interest in doesn't have co-op is a problem for rasputin because he is a troll

Fixd.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#12hellbringherPosted 2/6/2013 10:53:05 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
_Sovereign_ posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
To my knowledge, they still haven't announced co-op yet... which blows my f***ing mind.

The GF plays all of these co-op *smash-collect-smash-collect-smash-collect* Lego games that I have no interest in... then, one comes out for our new console that I might be interested in, a-a-a-a-a-and... possibly no co-op? -__-

A game you have no interest in doesn't have co-op is a problem for rasputin because he is a troll

Fixd.

You really got him.
---
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.
#13ish0turfac3Posted 2/6/2013 10:54:46 AM
hellbringher posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
_Sovereign_ posted...
Rasputin77 posted...

Fixd.

You really got him.

Why thank you tro- er... sir.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#14LUlGIPosted 2/6/2013 10:59:27 AM
A game you have no interest in doesn't have co-op is a problem for you because____??

that I might be interested in
#15hellbringherPosted 2/6/2013 11:00:47 AM
I wish Nintendo would announce some games so fanboys could expand their vocabulary.
---
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.