I'm happy. I don't care what the trolls say.

#1MathewMansonPosted 2/5/2013 11:39:17 PM
Even if the Wii U is PROVEN to be just a tiny bit more powerful, we know it can't possibly be weaker or even just on-par...but even if it's another Wii this generation--I get a cheap system with cheap games (for Australia that is) and the good old VC with the Gamepad. I also get all of the great Nintendo exclusives.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#2HungtotheoverPosted 2/5/2013 11:42:31 PM
Ha the tc has been checking this topic to see if he caught a fish instead of sleeping. Then he checks it and its just me. Ha
---
Conkers Bad Fur Day is one bad ass game.
#3MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:46:13 PM
Hungtotheover posted...
Ha the tc has been checking this topic to see if he caught a fish instead of sleeping. Then he checks it and its just me. Ha

The post would be contradictory if I cared that much about what people were to put here. I'm just giving my opinion.
---
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/5/2013 11:47:48 PM
MathewManson posted...
Hungtotheover posted...

The post would be contradictory if I cared that much about what people were to put here. I'm just giving my opinion.

Nintendo cares about drones like yourself. Good job mate.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#5geneticsftwPosted 2/5/2013 11:48:14 PM
Hungtotheover posted...

Ha
---
Sweet
#6MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:52:38 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
MathewManson posted...
Hungtotheover posted...

Nintendo does actually care for the consumer. I can't say the same thing about Microsoft. Sony's not all that bad.
---
#7uneedtowakeupPosted 2/5/2013 11:55:59 PM
We are not trolls, we are truth speakers.
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/5/2013 11:56:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:58:32 PM
uneedtowakeup posted...
We are not trolls, we are truth speakers.

No, there are some "truth speakers"...though the majority of those spreading information are either fanboys or trolls. I like the truth speakers, may the information be positive or negative. I am disappointed with the whole power problem with the Wii U, though I'm going to get over it fast.
---
#10MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:00:20 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
MathewManson posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
MathewManson posted...
Hungtotheover posted...

Nintendo does actually care for the consumer. I can't say the same thing about Microsoft. Sony's not all that bad.

I know, Nintendo is totally laying down all those release dates for you, "It's coming soon!" and totally answering those concerns from customers.

Customer "How powerful is the Wii U, we've heard of these breakdowns, would you mind explaining them.

Nintendo "It's not about power, it's about Gameplay"

Seems like a lot of jerking around.

Hey, if you wanted to be jerked off, Nintendo sure can help you out

I guess this is your first launch experience? I mean you can Google other launches all you want, though have you ever experienced another system launch?
---