I'm happy. I don't care what the trolls say.

#21PUNCHOUT1116Posted 2/6/2013 1:22:44 AM
MathewManson posted...
Nobody take offense to anything I say about Americans. I do it just to get a rise out of people. <3

We're buds, so its cool :P
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#22MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:23:28 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
MathewManson posted...
Nobody take offense to anything I say about Americans. I do it just to get a rise out of people. <3

I don't think Americans give a damn about other countries, you must not watch the news or pick up a newspaper

They care when people talk s*** about the United States. I see it on chat sites, they go nuts xD.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#23PUNCHOUT1116Posted 2/6/2013 1:23:48 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Does anyone else's Little Ceasars suck???

I have yet to walk into the one in my town and see pizzas that are actually ready. Drives me crazy.

They're hot and ready here, but that's only the underage girl working the cash register.

Minus the hot part

K so all Little Ceasars are apparently the same then XD
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#24xoftheuniversePosted 2/6/2013 1:28:02 AM
Truth speakers? LOL don't make me laugh. there is a fundamental difference bettween the truth and trolling. Let me give you an example.

Truth speaker: The WiiU Deluxe has 32 GB of memory.

Troll: Geez even the WiiU Deluxe has barely any memory. This sucks. I am waiting for *insert other system*

Alternate Troll: The WiiU has 32 GB of memory take that trolls.

This can be substituted for any topic you like. Basically truth speakers don't shove their opinions down your throat.
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#25MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:29:39 AM
xoftheuniverse posted...
Truth speakers? LOL don't make me laugh. there is a fundamental difference bettween the truth and trolling. Let me give you an example.

Truth speaker: The WiiU Deluxe has 32 GB of memory.

Troll: Geez even the WiiU Deluxe has barely any memory. This sucks. I am waiting for *insert other system*

Alternate Troll: The WiiU has 32 GB of memory take that trolls.

This can be substituted for any topic you like. Basically truth speakers don't shove their opinions down your throat.

<3
---
#26OtakuGameraPosted 2/6/2013 1:38:10 AM
400$ is not cheap.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#27OtakuGameraPosted 2/6/2013 1:39:43 AM
and the games are 60$, as epensive as any other games
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#28StarBladeEdgePosted 2/6/2013 1:41:28 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
Mathew, just give it up. You're only wasting your time. Nothing you say or do will get them to agree with you. They'll just play strawman until they say you lose.

this

they just love to argue and make fun out of it. don't know what this psychological disease is called....but some of them have it.they need this.internet made this disease even worse like you can see here.

don't take anything seriously , just trash talk from troubled minds.
---
Sony The Best Game Company Let's destroy the ps3 board trolls! Yeah...YEAH!!!!!!
Ps4 True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#29MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:41:43 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
and the games are 60$, as epensive as any other games

Everything Wii U related in AUSTRALIA is cheap. Games on other systems are more expensive here.
---
#30fuzi11Posted 2/6/2013 3:19:08 AM
MathewManson posted...
Even if the Wii U is PROVEN to be just a tiny bit more powerful, we know it can't possibly be weaker or even just on-par...but even if it's another Wii this generation--I get a cheap system with cheap games (for Australia that is) and the good old VC with the Gamepad. I also get all of the great Nintendo exclusives.

I love it as well. i admit, I never owned a PS nor any xbox (not because I hate sony or microsoft, but just because I grew up with Nintendo and I only buy one console per gen). If I am lucky, games that do not come to Nintendo consoles sometimes (or often) are also on the PC, so that I still can play me some Assassins Creed or something.

So even if we only get older multiplats, I can buy them if they interest me.

Also I love the Gamepad.

And it's nice that the console is considerable cheap (or cheaper compared to the competition), although the games themselves could be cheaper. 60-70 is just too expensive for my taste.