Wii U loses Razors Edge exclusive

#31Oni_TaedoPosted 2/6/2013 6:41:43 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
xXVongolaReborn posted...
icarus231 posted...
ixoria posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

Sony even when at drought is capable of buying out Nintendo. You don't know how big Sony is little kid.

Sony is a failing company. layed off 12000 employees last year, sold a building this year and has junk status stock. ps3 lost them billions but nice try

Sony is worth more than triple what Nintendo is.

I swear people seem to forget that Sony isn't just a video game company like Nintendo. They aren't going anywhere(Even though I feel like Nintendo has been the far better company as of late, and Sony needs more wake up calls.)

^This guy's got it.

You see people, Sony is a massive company. One of the largest, I'm pretty sure.
They aren't going down ANY time soon. Neither is Nintendo.
Neither company, is going ANYWHERE.

However, Sony, if the losses are more than they can handle, might close down their gaming division. The company itself will be going nowhere.
I certainly wouldn't want them to go down, think of all those poor souls who would be without jobs.

They need to rework far more than their gaming division. Remember, their entire company's credit rating is rather poor -even less then that of a starting business- and their losses outweigh their profits. You can only get so far on your worth as a large company, you still have to make money.

That is also true. They have been losing a lot of cash lately, haven't they?
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#32KouramaPosted 2/6/2013 6:51:04 AM
Pawkie07 posted...
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/05/famitsu-confirms-ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-will-slice-its-way-to-ps3-and-xbox-360/

Too Funny

Wii U isn't getting any 3rd party support and what 3rd party exclusive games they do have they can't even hold onto.

What's funny is Nintendo haters saying WiiU only gets ports of PS3/360 games but now it is phenomenal news that those systems are getting an port of an enhanced port.
#33icarus231Posted 2/6/2013 6:52:24 AM
xXVongolaReborn posted...
icarus231 posted...
ixoria posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
The_King82 posted...
Will Sony buy out Nintendo? Most likely.

You got your companies switched. Nintendo is in a far better position financially to buy out Sony than Sony is with Nintendo.

Sony even when at drought is capable of buying out Nintendo. You don't know how big Sony is little kid.

Sony is a failing company. layed off 12000 employees last year, sold a building this year and has junk status stock. ps3 lost them billions but nice try

Sony is worth more than triple what Nintendo is.

I swear people seem to forget that Sony isn't just a video game company like Nintendo. They aren't going anywhere(Even though I feel like Nintendo has been the far better company as of late, and Sony needs more wake up calls.)

Nintendo has no debt. Sonys Debt to asset ratio is 57% this means if sony sold all their assets they would still owe money.

From the tokyo exchange today in yens
nintendo worth 8800 per share
sony worth 1481 per share

I have not forgotten sony is bigger then just video games however all of their products are overpriced and people in this economy arent going to buy the same tv for $100 more because it says sony on it. I think the real misconception is that people thing the ps3 was this big profitable gaming system when in reality it cost sony billions
#34Kiro_namiPosted 2/6/2013 7:23:08 AM
Ports are only bad when they come out on the Wii U, but when they come out on 360/PS3 it's okay.
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
#35DTY3Posted 2/6/2013 7:37:55 AM
I dont get why the first few posters found it so funny....NG3 was never even exclusive. It was just better on Wii U. Now the beta testers can enjoy the full version too! Everybody wins.

Why is this bad? A real gamer would be happy. Well if he liked NG3 anyway.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#36DeathSnipe777Posted 2/6/2013 7:42:52 AM(edited)
I dont get why the first few posters found it so funny....NG3 was never even exclusive. It was just better on Wii U. Now the beta testers can enjoy the full version too! Everybody wins.

Why is this bad? A real gamer would be happy. Well if he liked NG3 anyway.

Finally, someone gets it.

Thank you.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#37sythe343Posted 2/6/2013 7:48:02 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
The_King82 posted...

You got your companies switched. Nintendo is in a far better position financially to buy out Sony than Sony is with Nintendo.

What if Nintendo keeps going with the safe route because they know their fans will stay loyal and give them money so that in the long run Nintendo becomes a super power of a corporation and ends up buying out sony, reducing the competition and giving Nintendo Sony's last bit of an edge over microsoft.

p.s. Not a fanboy, but i've always respected Nintendo for having the best stamina.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#38icarus231Posted 2/6/2013 7:52:33 AM
sythe343 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
The_King82 posted...

What if Nintendo keeps going with the safe route because they know their fans will stay loyal and give them money so that in the long run Nintendo becomes a super power of a corporation and ends up buying out sony, reducing the competition and giving Nintendo Sony's last bit of an edge over microsoft.

p.s. Not a fanboy, but i've always respected Nintendo for having the best stamina.

This is far more likely then sony ever acquiring nintendo
#39P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/6/2013 8:11:44 AM
icarus231 posted...
sythe343 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
The_King82 posted...

This is far more likely then sony ever acquiring nintendo

Especially since Nintendo was able to tell Microsoft to screw off when they tried a buyout during Generation 6.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#40ADHDguitarPosted 2/6/2013 8:14:52 AM
TC thinks Nintendo fanboys actually care about NG3.

That's pretty funny.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2