i love miiverse, but i wish there were more categories

#1canton kidPosted 2/6/2013 4:38:14 AM
like maybe great wii titles could have their own category, or just classic wii as a category... gba/ n64 would be nice also

just saying

or maybe a casual discussion thread

but its awesome... i cant wait to see more classic nes titles miiverse threads... the balloon fight one is pretty cool
---
psn: flyingdragon_903
#2wingo84Posted 2/6/2013 4:39:29 AM
It's changing come spring
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#3canton kid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:52:59 AM
really? i know there are system updates coming to enhance performance... didnt know they were changing miiverse also
---
#4SocranPosted 2/6/2013 5:31:55 AM
They haven't really elaborated on what kinds of changes they'll be making, except for some very vague statements. That said, "more categories" was one of those vague statements, although that doesn't necessarily mean they'll do whatever you're hoping for.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5Mystic201Posted 2/6/2013 5:33:05 AM
They said custom communities will be comming.
---
Fallin Monkeys
#6canton kid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:39:28 AM
ooooh i like that, i think the miiverse is awesome... as long as you participate in it

being a kid in the 1980s when smb was around everyone was always talking secrets and how do you do that? kinda things

with the internet, much of that is lost

miiverse does bring some of that back which is nice
---
#7SocranPosted 2/6/2013 5:43:13 AM
canton kid posted...
being a kid in the 1980s when smb was around everyone was always talking secrets and how do you do that? kinda things

with the internet, much of that is lost

Haha, yeah. These days, if you ask someone a question, you get a response like this: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+mew

(Although, according to the message I got when trying to post this, using lmgtfy unironically is against the terms of service. Hooray! Hope I don't get modded for using it referentially, though...)
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."