premium hardware, new frontier

#1NejivsSasukePosted 2/6/2013 7:41:11 AM
well all this negativity i'd think it was the vita board. any hoot nintendo makes there systems with premium parts

some people on there second or third 360/PS3.with all types of death screens and lights.also how many more graphics and polygon counts do you need?

wiiU's online is new and going places, and the games i see announced are good and can only be found on wiiU

what is the problem here? let wiiU owners enjoy there purchase and board in peace instead of coming here poking fun at specs that DF told you to be fact

this system is capable get over it or enjoy the ride.
---
PSN SLimhomie
Nintedo ID Orionlion
#2FoppePosted 2/6/2013 7:46:13 AM
But they are enjoying their ride of talking down on the hardware...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3NejivsSasuke(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:57:48 AM
which is crazy. all this high tech next generation talk but nobody knows price,online strategy, games etc

just blind fanboyism. but its cool like and buy what you want btw im typing on the gamepad now
---
PSN SLimhomie
Nintedo ID Orionlion
#4ADHDguitarPosted 2/6/2013 8:02:41 AM
*Hands TC a flame shield*

You'll need that, I hear the trolls and fanboys gathering to do battle here.

But in all honestly, you're right. I might actually replace my 360 soon out of sheer caution, since it's showing signs of age.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#5NejivsSasuke(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:27:12 AM
you know i really had hope for ps3, you know the the zone of the enders tech demo and such but reason why there was so many games on ps2 was because there so many studios to make them.

all these cpu's gpu's EDRAM and gflops are driving game production up and bankrupting studios left and right. its still hard to believe no more bomberman smh.

studios make mistakes to like not making known franchise games come out like megaman, killer instict 3, fzero etc

because cost is an issue it makes since not to put some games on new hardware in mid to late development. unless its copy and paste games like CoD and madden or already completed games like darksiders and batman
---
PSN SLimhomie
Nintedo ID Orionlion