So what's wrong with Zombi U again?

#1GM_Posted 2/6/2013 8:29:28 AM(edited)
I bought it yesterday and I absolutely love it. Why did this game receive negative attention again? After playing DayZ for 2 months non-stop I came into this game ready to die a lot and restart multiple times. When I die its because I failed as a Survivor not because the game is cheap. I love that challenge.
---
#2SSJMarioPosted 2/6/2013 8:29:35 AM
Only one melee weapon.
---
PSN=bowserkick
#3GM_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:30:42 AM
SSJMario posted...
Only one melee weapon.

Ermagerd BREAK DISK NOW.
#4Reflex-ArcPosted 2/6/2013 8:30:59 AM
It's not a game for everyone, but I think it's pretty fun. Not bad for an exclusive launch title.
#5MotiJrPosted 2/6/2013 8:31:34 AM
There could be some improvements but the game is a must buy in my opinion. I hate horror games because I'm a giant coward and hate the feeling of something following me but even I loved it.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#6Rasputin77Posted 2/6/2013 8:32:33 AM
Because...

a) some people didn't like it? and
b) opinions differ?

Just guesses.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#7Oni_TaedoPosted 2/6/2013 8:35:53 AM
Aside from a few minor problems, nothing much.

But, knowing "professional" video game journalists, the things ZombiU was panned for, will probably be the same things The Last of Us gets praised for.

Actually, if you have a PS3, you should check out The Last of Us, comes out in May.
Is rather similar to ZombiU, in a lot of ways, and looks really awesome.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#8JackalPosted 2/6/2013 8:39:57 AM
It's a FPS. Some of us can't play them so we have to automatically pass on it.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 2/6/2013 8:42:34 AM
Last of Us may be the next (and possibly last) PS3 exclusive I buy. I haven't purchased a game for that console since Uncharted 3.
#10The_BoredomsPosted 2/6/2013 8:43:36 AM
GM_ posted...
SSJMario posted...
Only one melee weapon.

Ermagerd BREAK DISK NOW.

Did you only ask the question so you could look cool dismissing any real answers you receive? Both of your posts have the same number of words, but only one of them has any actual substance.