I don't want to see another Metroid game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I don't want to see another Metroid game...

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
3 years ago#61
I wouldn't be playing a lot of games if I stopped playing games in a franchise after one bad game.
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m

User Info: Melkac

Melkac
3 years ago#62
Oni_Taedo posted...
abbyhitter posted...
Other M is not a crap game. I loved it a lot more than the Prime series because I hate 1st person shooters.

Prime isn't a shooter.
It's a first-person action/adventure.

That's like saying that Megaman is a shmup.

Well, he IS Jump'n'Shoot Man...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA

User Info: bemo8167

bemo8167
3 years ago#63
I don't get it.

One bad metroid game comes out (I thought it was OK)aka other m, and all of a suddon THE SERIES IS OVER. OH WELL. Just look at the time sonic 06 came out. About 4-5 bad sonic games but later comes back in generations and shows he still is good. Metroid could do the same thing. Again I don't get the people who keep on saying the series is dead. Gamefaqers these days...
My Metroid fan blog: metroidfansunite.blogspot.com
3ds FC:2406-5142-5692 message me if you added me

User Info: StarmanJunior

StarmanJunior
3 years ago#64
bemo8167 posted...
I don't get it.

One bad metroid game comes out (I thought it was OK)aka other m, and all of a suddon THE SERIES IS OVER. OH WELL. Just look at the time sonic 06 came out. About 4-5 bad sonic games but later comes back in generations and shows he still is good. Metroid could do the same thing. Again I don't get the people who keep on saying the series is dead. Gamefaqers these days...

oh god please dont tell me theres gonna be 4-5 bad metroid games before we get Metroid generations...where the cool Samus of Super Metroid teams up with the lamesauce Samus from Other M...and then in a twist of fate Retro samus kills new Samus
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
3 years ago#65
Ninja Theory should make the next Metroid game. It would star a man named Samuel, and one of the big scenes would involve him exchanging f-bombs with Ridley.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I don't want to see another Metroid game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived