I don't want to see another Metroid game...

#61strongo9Posted 2/6/2013 4:47:56 PM
I wouldn't be playing a lot of games if I stopped playing games in a franchise after one bad game.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#62MelkacPosted 2/6/2013 7:10:52 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
abbyhitter posted...
Other M is not a crap game. I loved it a lot more than the Prime series because I hate 1st person shooters.

Prime isn't a shooter.
It's a first-person action/adventure.

That's like saying that Megaman is a shmup.

Well, he IS Jump'n'Shoot Man...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#63bemo8167Posted 2/6/2013 8:13:03 PM
I don't get it.

One bad metroid game comes out (I thought it was OK)aka other m, and all of a suddon THE SERIES IS OVER. OH WELL. Just look at the time sonic 06 came out. About 4-5 bad sonic games but later comes back in generations and shows he still is good. Metroid could do the same thing. Again I don't get the people who keep on saying the series is dead. Gamefaqers these days...
---
My Metroid fan blog: metroidfansunite.blogspot.com
3ds FC:2406-5142-5692 message me if you added me
#64StarmanJuniorPosted 2/6/2013 8:47:25 PM
bemo8167 posted...
I don't get it.

One bad metroid game comes out (I thought it was OK)aka other m, and all of a suddon THE SERIES IS OVER. OH WELL. Just look at the time sonic 06 came out. About 4-5 bad sonic games but later comes back in generations and shows he still is good. Metroid could do the same thing. Again I don't get the people who keep on saying the series is dead. Gamefaqers these days...

oh god please dont tell me theres gonna be 4-5 bad metroid games before we get Metroid generations...where the cool Samus of Super Metroid teams up with the lamesauce Samus from Other M...and then in a twist of fate Retro samus kills new Samus
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#65BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 8:56:10 PM
Ninja Theory should make the next Metroid game. It would star a man named Samuel, and one of the big scenes would involve him exchanging f-bombs with Ridley.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit