PS4, Xbox 720, Wii U, PC 'Grand Theft Auto 5' dismissed by Rockstar

#31Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/6/2013 10:52:59 AM
Tsutarja495 posted...
GTA has never once been on a Nintendo home console anyway, so it isn't surprising that this is skipping the Wii U. Nintendo is not the place for mature games, the few it does get usually sell badly anyway.

China Town Wars for the DS which is like the old top down style GTA games.

"Nintendo is not the place for mature games, the few it does get usually sell badly anyway."

Resident Evil? Sells worse than PS1, PS3, and 360 RE games despite the much larger install base. Also sells much worse than on PS2
Eternal Darkness? Has not even sold half a million copies
Monster Hunter?teen
Need I say more?

Yes you should say more.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#32megax11Posted 2/6/2013 11:02:03 AM
Loving all of the blind fanboy hate towards the Wii U.

GTA IV came out in 2008, and that didn't stop the Wii from outselling the 360 and PS3 on a global scale.

Damage control is so funny.

Funny when a game like Smash Bros. Brawl can sell 11 million globally on ONE system, compared to 25 million of a game on 3 systems in the same period of time.

Nintendo has nothing to fear when it comes to lack of 3rd party games. They could thrive on series like Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, to stay up. Then again, MS and Sony can stay up with theirs, but Sony slightly less.

Again, the broke wannabe gamers, should really stop bashing systems they can't afford to own.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#33NewbiusPosted 2/6/2013 11:05:37 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...
GTA has never once been on a Nintendo home console anyway, so it isn't surprising that this is skipping the Wii U. Nintendo is not the place for mature games, the few it does get usually sell badly anyway.

"Nintendo is not the place for mature games, the few it does get usually sell badly anyway."

Resident Evil? Sells worse than PS1, PS3, and 360 RE games despite the much larger install base. Also sells much worse than on PS2
Monster Hunter?teen
Need I say more?

Yes you should say more.

We are not talking about sales here. we are talking about weather or not those games exist on Nintendo platforms.
#34Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/6/2013 11:23:27 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

Monster Hunter?teen
Need I say more?

Yes you should say more.

We are not talking about sales here. we are talking about weather or not those games exist on Nintendo platforms.

Seems like hes talking about sales to me.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#35Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/6/2013 11:25:55 AM
Loving all of the blind fanboy hate towards the Wii U.

GTA IV came out in 2008, and that didn't stop the Wii from outselling the 360 and PS3 on a global scale.

Damage control is so funny.

Funny when a game like Smash Bros. Brawl can sell 11 million globally on ONE system, compared to 25 million of a game on 3 systems in the same period of time.

Nintendo has nothing to fear when it comes to lack of 3rd party games. They could thrive on series like Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, to stay up. Then again, MS and Sony can stay up with theirs, but Sony slightly less.

Again, the broke wannabe gamers, should really stop bashing systems they can't afford to own.

Sales =/= Quality. Stop being a fanboy.

inb4 I'm not a fanboy cuz I spend an absurd amount of money on useless videogames and pokemon stuff in my virginal man cave. Anybody who is more fiscally responsible than me is a broke wanabee derp
---
#36BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 11:27:25 AM
TheBonfini posted...
icarus231 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Wii U misses out on yet another huge 3rd party multiplat

It's only coming to last gen consoles. Who cares.

People who want to play it and only have Nintendo consoles might.

Those 5 people will probably be disappointed, then.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#37Tsutarja495Posted 2/6/2013 11:39:38 AM
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...
People who want to play it and only have Nintendo consoles might.

Those 5 people will probably be disappointed, then.

This. Like I said, never once has a GTA game been on a Nintendo home console, and only a few have been on the handhelds (1, 2, and Chinatown Wars; all of which sold badly in comparison to home console GTA games). Anyone who cares about that series likely has non-Nintendo systems.
#38NewbiusPosted 2/6/2013 11:44:22 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

Monster Hunter?teen
Need I say more?

Yes you should say more.

Seems like hes talking about sales to me.

All I did was take the guys full quote. I never said anything about sales. Stop putting words in my mouth.
#39BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 11:44:33 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Funny that the same can be said of GTA.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#40Beatperson14Posted 2/6/2013 11:45:14 AM
Buretsu posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Funny that the same can be said of GTA.

-___-