graphics graphics graphics... well you know what? ps4 xbox will be outclassed

#1zalmutePosted 2/6/2013 10:15:23 AM
By the time they come out...

I am tired of all these graphics topics around here. Lets set the record straight. Console is going into 8th generation and the wiiU despite not being as powerful as the other 2 is still a generation above wii. If one technology is able to set the benchmark for the others, then none of the new consoles will be Gen 8 since PC is way ahead of them.

Power levels
PC = Goku
Ps4= Vegita
Xbox = Trunks
WiiU = Piccolo
People obsessed with theoretical console power = Puar
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device each year.
#2NarutoPosted 2/6/2013 10:18:19 AM
If the original Xbox is Trunks, that would make Wii U... Chiaotzu?
#3The_BoredomsPosted 2/6/2013 10:28:13 AM
You can't clarify a situation by muddying it. PCs don't belong in a discussion about console generations.
#4Oni_TaedoPosted 2/6/2013 10:33:33 AM(edited)
Naruto posted...
If the original Xbox is Trunks, that would make Wii U... Chiaotzu?

How do you know DBZ?
I thought Naruto fans were forbidden from watching quality cartoons.
Isn't it part of their shindo? Or some crap like that?

Also, we don't count PC. It doesn't go through generations, and thus isn't counted.

Ps4= Vegeta (it's an "E", not an "I". And considering how Sony now thinks "Moar puwer ees beetaar!", it's suiting. More power is a plus, yes, but I'd rather have good games than a hyper powerful console. The PS2 was a weak console, and it kicked ass.)
WiiU/Next Microsoft console = One I assume will be the Goku of the 8th gen. Not as powerful as the others, but determined to do his best, and rather whimsical (remember, there is VERY few points in the series where Goku is EVER top dog. The fight with Frieza is one of them. He's trumped in power by both Buu and Cell late in the series, and thus is never really the strongest, especially considering Gohan surpassed him once, and then later he had his energy restored by Porunga, which was hardly fair, as Buu was already tired from fighting Goku at SSJ3, and a somewhat powered up Vegeta, either way, he's never the actual strongest hero, just that one time, really.)

The other console will be Piccolo, relying on neat gimmicks, but ultimately getting it's ass kicked. It's still badass, though. It's undecided whether that will be the Wii U or whatever Microsoft is cooking up.

People obsessed with theoretical console power = Yamcha. I'm pretty sure Puar could actually beat Yamcha, maybe by transforming into a lady bug, or by kicking him in his sissy little shins. Whatever, he's still stronger than half the villains in Naruto.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#5silverbulltPosted 2/6/2013 10:34:03 AM
zalmute posted...

I am tired of all these graphics topics around here. Lets set the record straight. Console is going into 8th generation and the wiiU despite not being as powerful as the other 2 is still a generation above wii. If one technology is able to set the benchmark for the others, then none of the new consoles will be Gen 8 since PC is way ahead of them.

Power levels
PC = Goku
Ps4= Vegita
Xbox = Trunks
WiiU = Piccolo

Can you do better? I don't understand Dragon Ball jargon.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#6GEKGanonPosted 2/6/2013 10:35:36 AM
You can't clarify a situation by muddying it. PCs don't belong in a discussion about console generations.

Yeah, that would be like having a discussion about which poverty stricken nation is the best, then some butthole throws in a first world country.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#7Oni_TaedoPosted 2/6/2013 10:38:40 AM
silverbullt posted...
zalmute posted...

Power levels
PC = Goku
Ps4= Vegita
Xbox = Trunks
WiiU = Piccolo

Then you sir, had a horrid manchildhood.
---
#8zalmute(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:39:04 AM
silverbullt posted...
zalmute posted...

Power levels
PC = Goku
Ps4= Vegita
Xbox = Trunks
WiiU = Piccolo

Sure.

Power levels
PC = Superman
Ps4 = Green Lantern
xbox (aka next 720 whatever) = Batman
WiiU = Green Arrow

People obsessed with Theoretical (at best) console power = Jimmy olsen
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device each year.
#9Oni_TaedoPosted 2/6/2013 10:43:50 AM
So, you know all of this for certain?

What games is the next Xbox launching with?
I want to know, so I can decide if I want to get one at launch.
Will it be compatible with 360 controllers?
---
#10Bahamut_10thPosted 2/6/2013 10:44:00 AM
I don't know why american DBZ fans can't ever list character names without screwing up at least one of them...

It's VEGETA.