Capcom and Tecmo would like to remind you that

#11silverbullt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:49:52 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
Hey TC, you do know Nintendo is not an additional publisher for B2, but is the only one, right?

That's what she said about Mass Effect.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#12Solid SonicPosted 2/6/2013 11:53:58 AM
I thought Bayonetta sucked??

It indeed sucked. Have you played DmC?
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
#13b1gt0nePosted 2/6/2013 11:58:52 AM
Solid Sonic posted...

Yes, I have played all the DMC's (except the new one) and Bayonetta, basically the same games. Bayonetta is more over the top with better visuals and creativity, imo.
#14Zato InfinitePosted 2/6/2013 12:00:02 PM
Bayonetta 2 is built from the ground up for the Wii U. I'll take the version for the system the game was built for by the developers- just like I will be buying Metal Gear Rising for the PS3 as the PS3 is what that game was initially built on.
#15zaakroPosted 2/6/2013 12:00:32 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Solid Sonic posted...

Yes, I have played all the DMC's (except the new one) and Bayonetta, basically the same games. Bayonetta is more over the top with better visuals and creativity, imo.

Bayonetta is what DMC should have been.
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun
#16lowuwPosted 2/6/2013 12:01:42 PM
So when Wii U gets late ports its a bad thing, but when other consoles have to wait to play late Wii U ports its awesome.
#17anon_firePosted 2/6/2013 12:03:39 PM
Phantom_Nook posted...
Because Capcom and Tecmo are making Bayonetta.

This must be some kind of joke, right?

It's Nintendo and Platinum Games.
#18BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 12:08:23 PM
TC, the real world would like to remind you that Bayonetta 2 only exists because Nintendo footed the bill for it.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#19silverbullt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:09:34 PM
lowuw posted...
So when Wii U gets late ports its a bad thing, but when other consoles have to wait to play late Wii U ports its awesome.

moar than awesome cause it's Nintendo funding the party. Then people crashing that party later.

I'm glad Nintendo looks out after everyone.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#20elheberPosted 2/6/2013 12:34:47 PM
Nintendo never published ME3. Tecmo published NG3RE while Nintendo only had regional publishing rights. Capcom published REvelations while Nintendo only had regional publishing rights in Europe.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |