Shall i buy a WiiU or a 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Shall i buy a WiiU or a 3DS?

User Info: DemiRiku

DemiRiku
3 years ago#1
I really want the WiiU and i have not been keeping up with all the news on new releases and such. The 3DS has a pretty decent library now from what i can see, Which would you guys recommend?
My girlfriend asked me to give her a go on my PS Vita.
I gave her my 3DS and sent her off to the kitchen.

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
3 years ago#2
I have both, they're both fantastic, 3ds has the bigger library, but I like our WiiU a bit better.

User Info: DemiRiku

DemiRiku
3 years ago#3
b1gt0ne posted...
I have both, they're both fantastic, 3ds has the bigger library, but I like our WiiU a bit better.

Thats one vote for the WiiU then? :)
My girlfriend asked me to give her a go on my PS Vita.
I gave her my 3DS and sent her off to the kitchen.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#4
I would say the 3DS. The Wii U is great and all but it's library is really small. You could find a good amount of games on the 3DS that are out right now.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
3 years ago#5
Baha05 posted...
I would say the 3DS. The Wii U is great and all but it's library is really small. You could find a good amount of games on the 3DS that are out right now.

User Info: SS4kronos33

SS4kronos33
3 years ago#6
buy both
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/

User Info: FenderMaster

FenderMaster
3 years ago#7
3DS, there's already a 2D Mario, a 3D Mario, a Zelda remake, a Mario Kart, a decent Resident Evil, and it will probably get a new Zelda, Pokemon etc long before WiiU does.
http://www.jvp-boston.org

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
3 years ago#8
The Wii U has a limited library right now because of how new it is, but if you are a console gamer more than a handheld gamer and there are games on the Wii U that you want that are available to you right now, then go with a Wii U. Otherwise, go with a 3DS.

Of course, as said already, if you want both, then get both. Pick what you want most, then get the other one later.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
3 years ago#9
The 3DS and it's games are cheaper, if that means anything to ya. That being said, the Wii U is my favorite console yet; I just can't keep buying games for it now given my finances.
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece

User Info: blazeUP12

blazeUP12
3 years ago#10
Wii U will have better games in the long run
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Shall i buy a WiiU or a 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived