Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow"

User Info: EnVy_CaLiBeR

EnVy_CaLiBeR
3 years ago#131
Dr_Koopa76 posted...
Rich‏@RichIGN

A lot of you will blame Ubisoft but I think the blame is Nintendo's. It has not created a compelling business scenario for third parties.

He's right. This is on Nintendo for delaying games beyond the launch window leaving so little for Q1 which will ultimately make Wii U system sales suffer. Ubisoft is waiting until the Wii U gets a larger install base and so they can sell it to the large install bases of the 360 and PS3.
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Ravens! 2012-2013 Superbowl Champions!

User Info: SL68

SL68
3 years ago#132
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Dr_Koopa76 posted...
Rich‏@RichIGN

A lot of you will blame Ubisoft but I think the blame is Nintendo's. It has not created a compelling business scenario for third parties.

He's right. This is on Nintendo for delaying games beyond the launch window leaving so little for Q1 which will ultimately make Wii U system sales suffer. Ubisoft is waiting until the Wii U gets a larger install base and so they can sell it to the large install bases of the 360 and PS3.

Wii U will never get a big install base. It's a horrid flop.

User Info: lipnox88

lipnox88
3 years ago#133
rayman legends delayed and has now decided to basically throw away any sales as a move like this basically says to the consumer that they just dont give a S about us.
Currently Enjoying; Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2,Ac3, mario U, nintendo land, marvel battle,

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
3 years ago#134
Dr_Koopa76 posted...
Recent Rich tweet

http://i.imgur.com/kqtCql9.png

IGN... I should've known.
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: StarBladeEdge

StarBladeEdge
3 years ago#135
i can't believe a person like this get's money for trolling.....sad world we live in. i would fire this guy even if he's right about it. he's trolling with it and likes it.
Ps4 & ---- = Next Gen Gaming

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
3 years ago#136
Dr_Koopa76 posted...
Rich‏@RichIGN

As if third parties don't have a partial responsibility to build up an attractive library. Nintendo can't do everything themselves. You give a little, you get a little.
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
(message deleted)

User Info: The_King82

The_King82
3 years ago#138
I can't stop laughing! >D
Nintendrones thought it would have new game announcement or something like that. BUT NOPE! They were trolled by Nintendo, Ubisoft, and IGN!
I blame the Nintendo fanboys. They didn't do their part in supporting 3rd party titles. Over 3 million Wii Us sold and no 3rd party game has sold over 200k.

Just made my day. :)

User Info: _DevilBob_

_DevilBob_
3 years ago#139
Faxanadu HD confirmed.

Edited to include link: http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/dark_souls/screenshot-74.html
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.

User Info: sonicsonic

sonicsonic
3 years ago#140
The_King82 posted...
I can't stop laughing! >D
Nintendrones thought it would have new game announcement or something like that. BUT NOPE! They were trolled by Nintendo, Ubisoft, and IGN! Just made my day. :)

You go on gaming forums and the fact that a game has been delayed makes your day ?

The IGN guy is a complete lamer. It's a poor way to act, when you are meant to be representing a business and then make comments that are only going to get peoples hopes up. It's quite unprofessional

I expected some kind of Eshop announcement or maybe some new features for the OS not a new game. He should've said "bad news for WiiU".

The guys just unprofessional and lame.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived