Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow"

#131EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 2/7/2013 10:17:33 AM
Dr_Koopa76 posted...
Rich‏@RichIGN

A lot of you will blame Ubisoft but I think the blame is Nintendo's. It has not created a compelling business scenario for third parties.

He's right. This is on Nintendo for delaying games beyond the launch window leaving so little for Q1 which will ultimately make Wii U system sales suffer. Ubisoft is waiting until the Wii U gets a larger install base and so they can sell it to the large install bases of the 360 and PS3.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Ravens! 2012-2013 Superbowl Champions!
#132SL68Posted 2/7/2013 10:19:10 AM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Dr_Koopa76 posted...
Rich‏@RichIGN

A lot of you will blame Ubisoft but I think the blame is Nintendo's. It has not created a compelling business scenario for third parties.

He's right. This is on Nintendo for delaying games beyond the launch window leaving so little for Q1 which will ultimately make Wii U system sales suffer. Ubisoft is waiting until the Wii U gets a larger install base and so they can sell it to the large install bases of the 360 and PS3.

Wii U will never get a big install base. It's a horrid flop.
#133lipnox88Posted 2/7/2013 10:21:08 AM
rayman legends delayed and has now decided to basically throw away any sales as a move like this basically says to the consumer that they just dont give a S about us.
---
Currently Enjoying; Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2,Ac3, mario U, nintendo land, marvel battle,
#134GencoilPosted 2/7/2013 10:25:28 AM
Dr_Koopa76 posted...
Recent Rich tweet

http://i.imgur.com/kqtCql9.png

IGN... I should've known.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#135StarBladeEdgePosted 2/7/2013 10:26:56 AM
i can't believe a person like this get's money for trolling.....sad world we live in. i would fire this guy even if he's right about it. he's trolling with it and likes it.
---
Ps4 & ---- = Next Gen Gaming
#136GencoilPosted 2/7/2013 10:29:28 AM
Dr_Koopa76 posted...
Rich‏@RichIGN

As if third parties don't have a partial responsibility to build up an attractive library. Nintendo can't do everything themselves. You give a little, you get a little.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#137Grand_BluePosted 2/7/2013 10:42:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#138The_King82Posted 2/7/2013 1:51:19 PM(edited)
I can't stop laughing! >D
Nintendrones thought it would have new game announcement or something like that. BUT NOPE! They were trolled by Nintendo, Ubisoft, and IGN!
I blame the Nintendo fanboys. They didn't do their part in supporting 3rd party titles. Over 3 million Wii Us sold and no 3rd party game has sold over 200k.

Just made my day. :)
#139_DevilBob_Posted 2/7/2013 1:55:43 PM(edited)
Faxanadu HD confirmed.

Edited to include link: http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/dark_souls/screenshot-74.html
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.
#140sonicsonicPosted 2/7/2013 1:49:16 PM
The_King82 posted...
I can't stop laughing! >D
Nintendrones thought it would have new game announcement or something like that. BUT NOPE! They were trolled by Nintendo, Ubisoft, and IGN! Just made my day. :)

You go on gaming forums and the fact that a game has been delayed makes your day ?

The IGN guy is a complete lamer. It's a poor way to act, when you are meant to be representing a business and then make comments that are only going to get peoples hopes up. It's quite unprofessional

I expected some kind of Eshop announcement or maybe some new features for the OS not a new game. He should've said "bad news for WiiU".

The guys just unprofessional and lame.