Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow"

#41therickmu25Posted 2/6/2013 1:56:27 PM
All games will require an always online connection and consist of real money auction houses.
---
Desktop: http://i.imgur.com/qv9CK.jpg
Current Game Collection: http://i.imgur.com/FYaHS.jpg
#42zender1999Posted 2/6/2013 2:05:39 PM
3ds games playableon the wiiu with an attchment piece that sells for 59$
#43BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/6/2013 2:12:17 PM
The new approach by Nintendo is awesome. They are coming up with a bunch of bombs to drop. I like it.
---
Greatness comes from within
#44leopoldsharkPosted 2/6/2013 2:13:13 PM
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 comes out: Wii U "already dead". ^.^
#45NightDrifter05Posted 2/6/2013 2:20:26 PM
It's definitely not going to be a price drop and most likely nothing to do with a new system bundle. When was the last time a new console bundle got announced without NO info being leaked? We also know for a fact it's not a price drop since Nintendo confirmed a few day's ago that they would NOT drop the price and even though they aren't happy with how many unit's are selling they are still pleased with release.

It's most likely going to be something with the Nintendo Store, a new Wii U exclusive potentially, or just a normal game announcement.
#46SlimeSwayzePosted 2/6/2013 2:22:13 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
The new approach by Nintendo is awesome. They are coming up with a bunch of bombs to drop. I like it.

I remember they took this approach during the GCN years and most of the bombs turned out to be duds. Getting excited about announcements is never a good idea.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#47iloveheavyrainPosted 2/6/2013 2:26:48 PM
Nightdrifter, you will be wrong on this.

Bundle will be announced tomorrow. And first adopters will be part of the bundle too.
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#48Tauro_FcPosted 2/6/2013 2:28:36 PM
Ni no kuni for wiiU confirmed!!!!!
#49little_spedvePosted 2/6/2013 2:30:55 PM
"I would like to present to you, New Super Mario Bros. U and Mii!"
---
| Asus G74SX-HBK7 | Windows 8 | Linux Mint 13 Cinnamon |
#50BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/6/2013 2:42:22 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...

I remember they took this approach during the GCN years and most of the bombs turned out to be duds. Getting excited about announcements is never a good idea.

I personally liked the GC. I had an Xbox and I was a little jealous of my cousin for being a Nintendo gamer. I had a PS2 as well but it was collecting dust. But the fact that Nintendo is revealing their plans I think is cool. MS and Sony has not revealed things at the rate Nintendo is.
---
Greatness comes from within