Rich (IGN): "Some very interesting Wii U-related news coming tomorrow"

#91Virus66Posted 2/6/2013 7:37:35 PM
Voelger posted...
I just wish they would release new info and say its happening this week or month. I want something cool now!

Would be nice for them to say "We are releasing a GCN Virtual Console and it will start today and a new title will be released every week!"

... if only -_-
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#92VoelgerPosted 2/6/2013 7:40:56 PM
It's sad that something like that would be so cool, it's so do able but they probably won't do it ;(
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#93Reflex-ArcPosted 2/6/2013 7:41:53 PM
vidalmoraza posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
Early adopters get a free goat.

A free goat, people.

rejoice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFTRmjimtCc

Man, I hope I get that goat.
#94Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 2/6/2013 7:54:53 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/ZyDwGrP.jpg

Earthbound confirmed.

If that was true then I'd be happy as hell.

But you have to look at the wording. The word 'interesting' isn't really something you say to get people psyched about big news. Most likely it'll be them announcing the collaboration of Nintendo with yet another company but not have any news about what the game is.

You have to realize that a few days ago this same guy was kinda freaking out about Namco and Nintendo releasing a Mario Kart Arcade game and when people tried to tell him that there were already two made before this one. He would just dismiss it, call them stupid and claim "That Nintendo isn't the same Nintendo of today. So this means something much more"
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#95stop3Posted 2/6/2013 7:56:29 PM
I beg it's a Wii U game that uses NFC tech to do to Pokemon what Skylanders did.
#96Dr Edward RoivasPosted 2/6/2013 8:03:15 PM
I think it's gonna be Hey U Pikachu. So interactive!
---
Tie it on, in your mind. It's your Noctourniquet.
#97_Sovereign_Posted 2/6/2013 9:09:48 PM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Crytek and Nintendo do a collaboration.

"We would like to announce our new exclusive partnership with Nintendo. Due to overwhelming demand, Nintendo will fund Timesplitters 4 and it will be coming exclusively to Wii U. To tide you hardcore Cortez and Handyman fans, we give you the Timesplitters HD collection which features the first three Timesplitters all reinvented in glorious HD. This is also exclusive to Wii U"

*riots ensue*

*Nintendo wins*

I'm surprised this was the only post not re-iterated....I like this one
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#98arcticfox14Posted 2/6/2013 9:14:46 PM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Crytek and Nintendo do a collaboration.

"We would like to announce our new exclusive partnership with Nintendo. Due to overwhelming demand, Nintendo will fund Timesplitters 4 and it will be coming exclusively to Wii U. To tide you hardcore Cortez and Handyman fans, we give you the Timesplitters HD collection which features the first three Timesplitters all reinvented in glorious HD. This is also exclusive to Wii U"

*riots ensue*

*Nintendo wins*

I would never need another Console FPS again.
---
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/arcticfox14
TF2 server 98.215.57.5, CE Official Server!
#99bh7812Posted 2/6/2013 9:27:50 PM
Quote:Nightdrifter, you will be wrong on this.

Bundle will be announced tomorrow. And first adopters will be part of the bundle too.

@iloveheavyrain

I think if you're going to stand that heavily behind this, you need to provide some form of proof if you want people to believe you. Link to an article, credible source, tweet, something. You can't go around doing this unless you have very substantial proof to back up the claim. "warning" in your case probably isn't enough but yeah I'd cough something up real quick if you feel you're right.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#100usaamahlinkPosted 2/6/2013 9:40:40 PM
elheber posted...
Metroid X Star Fox confirmed.

Ewww. Let them both have their anti parralel dignity please.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis.