A new independent Nintendo Power: Nintendo Force

#21hydra_dragonPosted 2/6/2013 6:05:30 PM
They need a digital version...or should I say subscription, much like Shonen JUMP Alpha.
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#22LinktoDrinkPosted 2/6/2013 6:06:16 PM
hydra_dragon posted...
They need a digital version...or should I say subscription, much like Shonen JUMP Alpha.

They do. Holy s***.
#23GloryChaosPosted 2/6/2013 6:06:44 PM
It's a magazine for the fans who want the physical copy for their collections, of which there are quite a bit. It wasn't made to line pockets and obtain a ton of cash. The people working on this are quite aware of why Nintendo Power was cancelled.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#24jakestar0306Posted 2/6/2013 7:15:07 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
Does the magazine have any of the guys who were at Nintendo Power? Otherwise doesn't seem related to NP at all.

It's a spiritual successor made by fans; it's not supposed to be NP's official replacement.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#25IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/6/2013 7:16:00 PM
It's crap, don't waste money on this.
#26Paulf001Posted 2/6/2013 7:19:42 PM
$18 for an 80 page magazine, no thanks.
#27GLDanzegoPosted 2/6/2013 8:03:23 PM
LinktoDrink posted...
Most of us have had our copy for a couple weeks now... it was by far the highest selling item on magcloud. They're on the final touches of getting subscriptions set up. Get with the times, people.

A person paying for a subscription to a game magazine is telling others to "get with the times"? The irony is off the charts. XD
#28Black_ArchPosted 2/6/2013 8:14:00 PM
lol paper magazines. LOL on 20 dollars for that rag. I'd be better off setting my money on fire for a laugh.
---
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Give me Liberty, or give me Death! - Patrick Henry
#29STN79Posted 2/6/2013 8:25:22 PM
The reason it's that price is because it's just starting out. They gotta get off the ground somehow. If and when it becomes popular and they start offering subscriptions they'll lower the price.
#30Bartz77Posted 2/6/2013 8:45:42 PM
GloryChaos posted...
It's a magazine for the fans who want the physical copy for their collections, of which there are quite a bit. It wasn't made to line pockets and obtain a ton of cash. The people working on this are quite aware of why Nintendo Power was cancelled.

"Collections"? That makes no sense, Nintendo Power collectors would want Nintendo Power issues, not some fan made (even if it's high quality) issue. Adding this magazine to their collection would not make it any more complete than adding Tractors Weekly would.
---
You played the flute but no one was dancing
You sang a sad song and none of us cried