Nintendo, bring us another Starfox already

#1SAMCROftwPosted 2/6/2013 4:38:25 PM
I mean come on how can you keep team Starfox out of the loop for so long? I'm sure Andross has a brother somewhere, or maybe there are cyborg ninja assassin's out for Fox's head.... Or maybe Dark Helmet is back in his spaceballs ship with all the lights that don't do crap, with a diabolical plan to steal Corneria's air, hell, I don't know just give us Starfox!
#2SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:26:16 PM
Bumpppp and also can someone direct me
To some full Starfox Lore? Obviously I missed some things, like when and why Falco became evil and why Krystal fell out of love with Fox(when did they even hook up?)
#3P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/6/2013 5:50:35 PM(edited)
Command was retconned

Star Fox starts at 64 and ends with Assault.

Pre-Story: Andross was a scientist working for the Cornerian Army. He was involved in highly dangerous experiments pertaining to biological warfare. Due to his insubordination, he was banished to Venom where he continued his research. During a mission to kill Andross for the threat he posed, the original Star Fox team consisting of James, Pigma and Peppy were defeated and James was supposedly killed. (It's also stated that Andross loved Jame's Wife, Vixy, and in an attempt to dispose of James accidentally killed her with a car bomb. This may or may not still be canon.)

SF64: A new group of mercs named Star Fox are recruited by the Cornerian Army to assist with the war started by Andross. Fox ended up fighting Andross alone and they won the war.

Adventures: Star Fox, who has been out of work for some time due to the long era of peace following the war. Falco left the team at this point to work alone. They are assigned to answer a distress call from the planet Sauria which had been split. After Fox repairs the planet he finds that he has resurrected Andross and must defeat him again. With the help of Falco, who comes back looking for action, they defeat the maniac once more. Krystal meets Fox personally and they fall for eachother.

Assault: A group of Andross's former followers come out of hiding and begin another war lead by Andross's nephew, Andrew. Peppy has now retired with Krystal taking his place, and Falco has rejoined the team. During a fight with Andrew he is destroyed by a large bug-like alien called an Aparoid. The Aparoids spread rapidly like an infestation killing and Assimilating anything they could. Star Fox, along with Star Wolf who then abandons their ways as criminals, travel to the Aparoid nest and destroy it along with the Queen.

---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#4lowuwPosted 2/6/2013 5:50:25 PM
Starfox would look amazing on Wii U.