Wii U Deluxe + New Super Mario Bros. U, worth $380?

#21shaunmePosted 2/6/2013 9:26:00 PM
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
No, save up another $19 and buy a ps4, specs look amazing for that price .

You mean, at least 9 months from now?

yes .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#22BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 9:27:25 PM
shaunme posted...
brandonv48 posted...
Psa doesn't seem appealing when the ps3 is still going to be supported

makes no sense.

I assume he means that the PS4 doesn't seem appealing. Especially when you can buy a PS3 for half the cost and still have a vast library of good titles to choose from.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#23shaunmePosted 2/6/2013 9:28:42 PM
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
brandonv48 posted...

makes no sense.

I assume he means that the PS4 doesn't seem appealing. Especially when you can buy a PS3 for half the cost and still have a vast library of good titles to choose from.

So the same as the Wii then .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#24brandonv48Posted 2/6/2013 9:33:40 PM
shaunme posted...
brandonv48 posted...

makes no sense.

Damn phone
I meant to say that the ps4 doesn't seem appealing to me when the ps3 is still going to be supported. No reason buying a new console while the previous one will still have games being made for it
---
I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar.
PSN: ReplayTheParadox PKMN Black FC: 0648 2123 8792
#25usaamahlinkPosted 2/6/2013 9:37:49 PM
shaunme posted...

Plus specs are nothing without games... Games will be coming out for Wii U in abundance starting this spring.. PS4? Id probably hold off for 2 yearsish to really start thinking about whether the purchase is worth it or not.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis.
#26shaunmePosted 2/6/2013 9:38:32 PM
brandonv48 posted...
shaunme posted...
brandonv48 posted...

makes no sense.

Damn phone
I meant to say that the ps4 doesn't seem appealing to me when the ps3 is still going to be supported. No reason buying a new console while the previous one will still have games being made for it

again, makes no sense, nearly all consoles are supported to a certain extent after the successor launches, you will not get ps4 games on the ps3.
---
#27shaunmePosted 2/6/2013 9:40:22 PM
usaamahlink posted...
shaunme posted...

Plus specs are nothing without games... Games will be coming out for Wii U in abundance starting this spring.. PS4? Id probably hold off for 2 yearsish to really start thinking about whether the purchase is worth it or not.

Sony have put the most effort into gaining exclusives this gen, the games will be there don't worry.
---
#28dennis941012Posted 2/6/2013 9:46:03 PM
22 post ignored....
damn trolls
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#29usaamahlinkPosted 2/7/2013 5:41:57 AM
shaunme posted...
usaamahlink posted...
shaunme posted...

Sony have put the most effort into gaining exclusives this gen, the games will be there don't worry.

But not right away. And Nintendo has their own first party heavyweights on the horizon, plus a tip of their hand revealing they might have lots more in the works....

Personally, Im of the opinion being an 'early adopter' is never wise. You have no idea what to expect, in terms of hardware failures (early PS3 and 360 days especially come to mind).. and the games simply arent there in the abundance and quality they are in the 1-2 years after release. There is also the post launch lull.. Wii U is the best value for the near future.. Maybe in a year or 2, then the other systems might have a bit better propositions, but imo anyone whos missing out on Nintendos console, is missing a LOT (even with the Wii)..
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis.
#30Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 2/7/2013 5:50:40 AM(edited)
Kourama posted...
If you really are interested in those games then yes. If not wait until they update the OS and after all the good games come out in March.

There's nothing good coming out in March.

Edit: I see the Lego game which could be decent (not getting it though) and Monster Hunter, which I'm sure is good, but not my type of game. I'm waiting for Wonderful 101 myself.
---
PSN : The14thOne.