This board reaffirms one thing

#1JCY24Posted 2/6/2013 8:14:56 PM
Nobody buys every console anymore. I mean I did but I read the topics and it's always "well we have this", "well we have this". So, like children, you represent 3x harder for what you do have. I've never seen a multi console owner go "well my 360 is better than my Wii because it can play Halo and my Wii can't". It's always "well I can play Halo so screw you st00pid Nintendo fanboys ha ha ha" Sad really -sips drink and continues laughing-.
---
www.facebook.com/jcyoung24
#2xoftheuniversePosted 2/6/2013 8:18:32 PM
And you're the worst form of troll. Trying to grab attention by bringing up sensitive or controversial topics? Why don't you just bring up Gay rights Abortion, Gun control and everything else too I am sure that people find it pleasant conversation.
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#3JCY24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:20:35 PM
Gay rights shouldn't even be an issue. They're people and should be granted the same rights as everyone else. This isn't 1800 or even 1900.

Abortion should be decided between the expectant mother, the father, and possibly the family.

Gun control isn't the problem, it's the people using them.

-yawn-

Anyway, back to video games.
---
www.facebook.com/jcyoung24
#4Virus66Posted 2/6/2013 8:26:02 PM
xoftheuniverse posted...
And you're the worst form of troll. Trying to grab attention by bringing up sensitive or controversial topics? Why don't you just bring up Gay rights Abortion, Gun control and everything else too I am sure that people find it pleasant conversation.

Wow. fly off the handle much?
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#5TheMario901Posted 2/6/2013 8:32:02 PM
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z38/mario9090777/8JRU.gif
#6BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 8:46:09 PM
xoftheuniverse posted...

Boy, that sure escalated quickly.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#7Golden MavenPosted 2/6/2013 8:48:39 PM
JCY24 posted...
Nobody buys every console anymore.

I certainly don't. My PS3 has more than enough content for me, I wonder how much time multi-console owners have on their hands.
#8Beatperson14Posted 2/6/2013 8:50:49 PM
JCY24 posted...
Nobody buys every console anymore. I mean I did but I read the topics and it's always "well we have this", "well we have this". So, like children, you represent 3x harder for what you do have. I've never seen a multi console owner go "well my 360 is better than my Wii because it can play Halo and my Wii can't". It's always "well I can play Halo so screw you st00pid Nintendo fanboys ha ha ha" Sad really -sips drink and continues laughing-.

I own a Wii and 360, and Halo 3 blows the water out of anything on it that I own

Own a PS3 too
#9kaiser ryuPosted 2/6/2013 8:54:21 PM
xoftheuniverse posted...
... Gay rights Abortion ...

Aborting gay rights?
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#10Mattatron42Posted 2/7/2013 12:31:52 AM
I agree with everything in this topic, except TC being a troll and Halo blowing anything, probably gets on its knees for prime trilogy though
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron