Which Monolith Soft RPG did you enjoy the most?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Monolith Soft RPG did you enjoy the most?

User Info: Joehop007

Joehop007
3 years ago#1
There is a veriety of RPGs they have made. What is your favorite? - Results (152 votes)
Xenogears (before they become Monolith)
17.11% (26 votes)
Xenosaga Episode 1
3.95% (6 votes)
Xenosaga Episode 2
0% (0 votes)
Xenosaga Episode 3
5.26% (8 votes)
DragonBall Z: Attack of the Saiyans
3.95% (6 votes)
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
5.92% (9 votes)
Baten Kaitos Origins
5.92% (9 votes)
Xenoblade Chronicles
54.61% (83 votes)
Other (post in the comments section)
3.29% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm torn between Xenosaga Episode 3 and Xenoblade.
"Broke my pipe on some fatass" - RPG_Apostle

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
3 years ago#2
I still need to play Xenogears (waiting for a sale, like the current FF sale on PSN) but I have to vote Xenoblade. Xenosaga was too cutscene heavy for my tastes. I also need to play Attack of the Sayans. Baten Kaitos turned me off with the card based system so I never finished either of them.

Xenoblade had plenty of twists to the story, a fantastic world to explore and a great quest system. It is currently my front runner for best game of the generation.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709

Joehop007
3 years ago#3
PENDRAG0ON posted...
I still need to play Xenogears (waiting for a sale, like the current FF sale on PSN) but I have to vote Xenoblade. Xenosaga was too cutscene heavy for my tastes. I also need to play Attack of the Sayans. Baten Kaitos turned me off with the card based system so I never finished either of them.

Xenoblade had plenty of twists to the story, a fantastic world to explore and a great quest system. It is currently my front runner for best game of the generation.

Thats understandable, but I did enjoy the cutscenes in Xenosaga because I thought the story was fantastic.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
3 years ago#4
Chrono Trigger.
Wish I could take back my vote, because I forgot about it and voted Xenogears.
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
a high end card gets bg3 1080p maxed around 200fps ~The Q on BF3.

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
3 years ago#5
I have never tried Xenosaga, Xenogears, or the DBZ game. I just got Baten Kaitos, so it's too early to judge that one, although I'm liking it so far. I choose Xenoblade, it is my favorite Wii game and my favorite home console game period.

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
3 years ago#6
Joehop007 posted...

Thats understandable, but I did enjoy the cutscenes in Xenosaga because I thought the story was fantastic.

I tried, but after 12 hours there had been 10 hours of cutscenes and few plot details. I was just going from ship to ship doing very little. I just moved on to another game and never went back.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709

Joehop007
3 years ago#7
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Joehop007 posted...

I tried, but after 12 hours there had been 10 hours of cutscenes and few plot details. I was just going from ship to ship doing very little. I just moved on to another game and never went back.

A lot of things in Xenosaga 3 are well explained. And the ending... wow. Talk about a way to end a trilogy with a big bang. Too bad that the whole saga was cut short. it was supposed to have 6 episodes.

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
3 years ago#8
Xenosaga 3 was about 11 different types of awesome. Especially in 1080p.

User Info: Ikilluha1

Ikilluha1
3 years ago#9
Oh man that's a tough one.

I enjoyed Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier Exceed lately, so I'll just say that.
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
3 years ago#10
Attack of the Saiyans is amazing. Extremely underrated.

I voted Xenoblade, though.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Monolith Soft RPG did you enjoy the most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived