Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time belongs on Wii U

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 2/6/2013 10:02:33 PM
Its an amazing 3D platformer, I want a 3D Platformer like it on Wii U :/
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 10:04:31 PM
There's as much chance of Sly Cooper being on the Wii U as there is Bayonetta 2 being on the PS3 or 360.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3elheberPosted 2/6/2013 10:05:14 PM
Amazing 3D platformers don't happen on Nintendo consoles. We picked the wrong console if that's what we're here for, buddy.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#4BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 10:08:21 PM
elheber posted...
Amazing 3D platformers don't happen on Nintendo consoles.

All of the 3D Mario games don't count anymore?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5RioichiCooperPosted 2/6/2013 10:08:24 PM
Buretsu posted...
There's as much chance of Sly Cooper being on the Wii U as there is Bayonetta 2 being on the PS3 or 360.

There's less. I am fully aware that Nintendo is publishing Bayonetta 2, but Sony owns the Sly IP.
---
If your accuracy is over 10%, you're trying too hard.
#6_Sovereign_Posted 2/6/2013 11:08:55 PM
This will probably be the last Sly Cooper game we see for a long time, if ever again.
It's sad but it has a lot going against it....No ads, 7 year hiatus between 3 & 4, near the end of last gen and up against the biggest games / final projects, which of course means it's selling poorly, even if it is cheaper.

It is one mascot ( like Crash or Banjo) that I fully believe belongs on a Nintendo console, because they'll make it fit somewhere and it won't die. I miss those days, when games were fun and no one had this notion that gamers should "grow up".
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#7OtakuGameraPosted 2/6/2013 11:11:07 PM
It is one mascot ( like Crash or Banjo) that I fully believe belongs on a Nintendo console, because they'll make it fit somewhere and it won't die. I miss those days, when games were fun and no one had this notion that gamers should "grow up".

other than mario and zelda, there is no other place for any other character in nintendo honestly. they had starfox which is as popular as sly and they did nothing with him.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#8FlyinTonitePosted 2/6/2013 11:22:22 PM
I think the long wait has led people to believe sly 4 is a better game than it really is. It's mediocre at best. I really think sly should of just wrapped up with 3.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#9FoppePosted 2/6/2013 11:25:30 PM
To be honest, all of the Big 3 owns old dead IP's that needs to be revived.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#10BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 11:29:34 PM
FlyinTonite posted...
I think the long wait has led people to believe sly 4 is a better game than it really is. It's mediocre at best. I really think sly should of just wrapped up with 3.

It's not by the same people, so I don't really have high hopes for it. The original trilogy were fantastic games, though.
---