Nintendo fans: Do you have more respect for Sony or Microsoft as a competitor?

#21ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/6/2013 11:10:19 PM
I'm fairly satisfied with my 360 when, I like Windows computers, and I haven't heard them down-talk Nintendo much, so I'll go with Microsoft.
One thing really pissed me off though is the auto-renewal of Xbox Live. I wasn't aware my subscription was being renewed for several months when I wasn't even playing games online. If you tried turning it off online they would give you a bullcrap fake error. You're forced to call them to cancel your subscription so they'll talk you out of it. I hate that ****.
#22Zell1226Posted 2/6/2013 11:12:02 PM
Microsoft in charge of making you pay to see advertisements.
Sony in charge of having good exclusives.

I had an Xbox 360 back in the days of Halo 3, Gears of War, and so on. Just recently sold it, and I don't regret it. Besides Losy Odyssey, there isn't anything worth playing on it anymore.
---
www.youtube.com/user/ZellDincht1226 - Gameplay videos!
www.twitch.tv/zelldincht1226 - Live Streams! Almost every day! Please follow!
#23SPDShadowRangerPosted 2/6/2013 11:15:19 PM
Sony, with the exception of Tretton
#24ArturiaZweiPosted 2/6/2013 11:18:00 PM
@Xeeh

I can still buy Crysis used and even let my friends try it, AC isn't from the 90s, up till Mw 3 actually and you can play Steam offline by just updating the games which while requiring an internet connection, doesn't require a constant internet connection.

And before you talk about the complexities of using Steam, just keeping your Steam files updated will allow you to play offline.

Anything else?
#25_Taidow_Posted 2/6/2013 11:18:53 PM
Sony.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked."
#26VanderZooPosted 2/6/2013 11:20:01 PM
SPDShadowRanger posted...
Sony, with the exception of Tretton

What's wrong with Jack Tretton? He's such a likeable guy.

Look at that face, he's adorable!

http://webassetsi.scea.com/pscomauth/groups/public/documents/webasset/ps_management_full_jack.jpg
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
#27Maxx_the_SlashPosted 2/6/2013 11:37:47 PM
ArturiaZwei posted...
With Microsoft's blocking of used games and reliance on internet connections, I've pretty much decided against them this generation.

I will either go Nintendo/PC or Nintendo/Ps4

Sony patented technology to block used games. If you think Microsoft is the only one potentially doing that, you're crazy.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#28diggyfreshPosted 2/6/2013 11:46:11 PM
Sony. They push the envelope.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#29xoftheuniversePosted 2/6/2013 11:54:10 PM
Difficult question... On one hand we have Microsoft taking advantage of it's customers through the gold membership thing and on the other Sony is shamelessly ripping off Nintendo's franchises. Is neither an option? It isn't that I don't care about competition.
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#30Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/6/2013 11:57:01 PM
ArturiaZwei posted...
@Xeeh

I can still buy Crysis used and even let my friends try it, AC isn't from the 90s, up till Mw 3 actually and you can play Steam offline by just updating the games which while requiring an internet connection, doesn't require a constant internet connection.

And before you talk about the complexities of using Steam, just keeping your Steam files updated will allow you to play offline.

Anything else?

Getting Steam in offline mode is a 50/50 chance. It has nothing to do with games being updated. That feature does not always work.

and you named 3 entire games that you can sell used

There basically is no used PC game market
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12